Reviews for Fight It Cas!
*finishes Chapter 2*
Me: Oh man, gotta see what happens next-
*sees there's no Chapter 3*
*sees this was last updated in 2012*
Me: nooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
ObsessWithElijah chapter 2 . 4/11
I like the dark side of Dean and the flashback of him working with Alastair and the words he said to Cas was the same as the one he used while he was in hell. Then Bobby brought him back to his sense which made him realize what he had said to Cas and made him tried to help Cas instead of continue to be mean. I
also love the way you describe the torment method, organs out of place and etc.

I'm confused with the Cas's alternate flashback and Dean's alternate future.

Other than the above, I really like it.

Anyway, it was enjoyable to see a strong creature like Cas in pain.
ObsessWithElijah chapter 1 . 4/11
I like your story because it showed how much pain Cas had suffered and the feeling between Cas and Dean; even though Cas was in pain, he still saved Sam just for Dean. More over, I like the part that describe how Dean went shopping for pies.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/7/2014
Please continue with this! It emotionally hurts but it's so good!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
this is still a great cap, well the most part of it, the flashback has a lot of meaning and it's cool but when the reader is in the middle of the action and this long written flashback appear in his face he wouldn't want to read it, just my opinion but still amazing, you are great and i love you for writing this and the other story with Cas, Uriel and you know
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
you are the best person ever, i am searching for a good fic that would make me cry and nothing, but this...i am crying with tears THANK YOU!
kettleoat chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
This is great! I can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Please please pleeeeeeeeeeease continue this! It is my favorite story on here, it would be great for it to be completed! It's amazing please please continue!
Full-on-nerd chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
I love this SO. MUCH. Pleeeeeeeeeease continue! It's probably the best plot, best writing, best characterization, of ANYTHING here, please PLEASE continue!
emilybp chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Please keep going with this story! I absolutely love it and I really want to see what would happen next.
Soaha chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
This breaks my heart in all the best ways
emo-foxkitten chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
i think this story is awesome and sad as hell and i hope you keep writing!
OverlordOkami chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ohmycas you need to update this! I'm in love!
Sammyx2202x chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
This was just amazing! You have to do another chapter! :D
Lizaredlion chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
There is no 3rd chapter? It's a great story!