Reviews for Wild Ones
clovelycato555 chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
please update :D I know its been a while
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
You should do a prologue
Guest chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
updaaate this please ! best clato ive ever read !
ExCareer552 chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I love this story. It is so true to character, and you do a great job putting us in Cato's head. Would be awesome if you continued! ;)
TheClatoObbseser chapter 3 . 2/11/2013
Are you going to update soon? Please do!
372259 chapter 3 . 1/13/2013
please PLEASE PLEASE update! I really want to see where you go with their relationship! I love the way you write a sick, dark, possessive type of dynamic between them...its EXACTLY how I pictured their relationship being! Please update as soon as possible, this is one of the best clato fics I've ever read and I would be so sad if it was cut short :'(
372259 chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
omg i absolutely love the way you write this couple! Its amazing! Your writing is amazing! Please write more chapters! PLEASE!
372259 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I absolutely love this depiction of cato and clove ! This dynamic is just so, so, so PERFECT! Wonderful work!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
beautiful - please keep writing!x
LeahBunny chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
I am in love with this story! Incredible. Please continue, I'll bake you cookies.
neeuqpmats chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
love this story so much.
iwannakissyou022 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
Love this! You definitely should add more chapters! You have a way with words- this story is beautiful and the characters are rich and interesting!
CloveRivers chapter 3 . 8/10/2012
Stunning... Hope ur gonna make them win :)
nikatsu chapter 3 . 6/9/2012
Freaking amazing is this fic. Primarily because Cato's character is just beautiful but also because of everything between him and Clove!

I subscribed and put this is in my favorite in a snap. Can't wait to see what comes next!
Lovely Little Knives chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
I'm really enjoying this so far. Honestly, I think this is the best Clato chapter story I've ever read on here. You capture their characters perfectly, and their relationship has the perfect balance of love and hate. I can't wait for your next update, because I honestly find your work inspiring. :)