Reviews for Guilt
GlassCaseOfEmotion chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I found this on the story recommendation forum and thought it sounded like a different idea that might be a nice read. This was a lovely oneshot, really sad though. It's nice to see something focusing on Charlie, especially after the battle and how he coped with everything. He very much is the forgotten Weasley I think. Definitely a story to add to the favourites :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Oh my god. You nearly had me crying. I literally had to stop reading to make sure I didn't. And I don't cry while reading stories. There is absolutely nothing that I didn't love about this story.

I love Charlie to bits and seeing him /hurting/ like that just makes me /hurt/.

And I completely think you have Charlie down to a T. He was brilliant and I always think that he was partly the reason that everyone accepted Fred's death, I really do. And this is the perfect representation of it here.

Molly trying to comfort Charlie was wonderful. "I'm so sorry, Mum," he murmured, "You're not supposed to see this. You've got enough to worry about." - I can so see Charlie saying something like that.

"How can I ever look in the mirror and forgive myself?" - Poor Charlie! I feel so bad for him because he's just in so much pain about not being there.

"He'd just tended to slip through the gaps; between Bill and Percy, her most academic children and then entirely overshadowed by Fred and George, he got on by himself and he got what he wanted through sheer force of will." - Well, this is one of my only critics, and I found it by pure mistake. I personally like that the sentence would flow better if the semi-colon was a comma, and the last comma was a semi-colon instead. Because the way it reads is quite awkward like that since "between Bill and Percy..." is a part of the previous statement.
BUT that, however, didn't stop me from completely adoring that line - that's actually how I found the mistake. I was trying to tell you I loved it. I believe that Charlie does get pushed to the side a bit, but he does know how to get what he wants.

Overall, this was absolutely beautiful and extremely well written.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
I love this
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This is utterly gorgeous. I love it.

First of all, I love Charlie to death, and the way you portrayed him as "slipping through the gaps" – that's so very accurate. And he's just so /sweet/ here, and I adore that. It's very similar to how I see Charlie.

This is a fantastic portrayal of all of the post-war Weasleys, actually, and you express all of them so very well. Absolutely lovely.

(*_*)
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This is lovely. I think it's very realistic that Charlie would feel guilty about not being around when he felt his family needed him; also that he'd try to keep that to himself so as not to worry or upset them. Both he and Molly were so in character here. Great job.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awww...So bittersweet.
diggzer chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my goodness.

This story has left me shocked. I cannot believe how great, how incredible, how awesome it is! You should publish it, seriously. I mean, in the real world - not just on . :)

I recently published a story about Charlie myself and I was wondering whether it was in-character so I decided to check out some of the other Charlie stories. This one hits every button ... words cannot do it justice.

Well done! :)
PinkAngel17 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
That was perfect and beautiful! Never really thought about how Charlie would have handled things afterwards, so this was a great insight and it makes a lot of sense. Absolutely great story!
PrioritiesSorted chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is so beautiful. I never really thought about Charlie, which I suppose is the point of this story.

You've just perfectly captured Molly's nature in this, as well as the different ways in which the younger Weasleys might all have reacted to the final battle and how their brother could help them with it.

My heart is sort of broken, but in a nice way. It feels as weird as it sounds, trust me.

Great job,

PxSx
ladyoftheknightley chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I enjoyed this very much :) Charlie is such an intriguing character - he's in the books so little that you can literally do anything with him. I really enjoyed what you chose to do with him - it felt very real and believable, and I particularly enjoyed the view through Molly's eyes! The ending was very British as well - definitely need a cup of tea in bad situations, and left me with a smile :) Good job!
DracoMalfoysSweetGirl92 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012