Reviews for Let It Rock
Mayflowers123 chapter 3 . 7/7/2016
In order the songs were: ((I did this from memory not from google ;P))
1- You're Gunna Go Far Kid
2- Jar of Hearts
3- Somebody that I used to know
ReeganBuss chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
Omg I loved this so much! I'm literally sitting over here on my bed crying. This is officially the best fanfiction I've ever read. I can't express it in words. This was. . . . just. . . . omg I loved it. So before you go thinking I'm an overly obsessed fan girl, I would like to say thank you for letting me read this amazingly fabulous story! I loved how you had Liz's attitude a little more harsh but in a friendly kind of way. Also how patty acted the same but randomly her bad assery would come out and she would be so awesomely mean. And Tsubaki and Black Star pretty much act the how they would in the original series which I enjoyed. But Crona,mmmm, Crona, that rap scene just was off the hook, I literally laughed in the middle of my free time in school. It was so funny. And Maka was awesome in the character development compartment. And last but not least Kid, since I personally have a huge crush on him I thought that he was a total gentleman and acted so hot! My only slightest critigue would be that Maka didn't Maka Chop people as much as I thought she would, but other than that this was spot on! Im sorry to write you this long review but I just can't contain my excitement and happiness about this story! Well until next time I review on one of your story's (and let's just say that I will, because I most likely will) goodbye and lots of love
JK Writes chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
Black Butler 3
mysterygirlanonymous chapter 21 . 5/4/2015
D; I freakin cried T-T that was a really good fanfic! always keep on writing good stuff :D
mysterygirlanonymous chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
"We shall dissect their hearts." HAhahaha oh god ;D XD Stein cracks me up!
mysterygirlanonymous chapter 10 . 5/3/2015
Hilarious,chapter 10 ;)
JK Writes chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
I would have loved to hear someone just yell out 'IT'S A BONER!' in my town's boring mall, great job :)
Linlin is awesome chapter 7 . 1/31/2015
Nooo Author-Sempai Why ;-; i thought we where friends! And then you reminded me of the game I LOST THE GAME!
HiCrazyCow chapter 21 . 12/6/2014
I can't say I usually really enjoy song fics but boy am I glad I stuck around for this one! This was well written and I really love how it ended! It left me wanting more while also having a satisfying note to end on. As always I enjoy reading your stories and would love to read more!
KokoroNoTakara chapter 21 . 11/18/2014
She still didnt get her mother's song back... That makes me sad... But I liked it pretty much 75%... All the lyrics got annoying after awhile and it chopped the actual story up but I still like it...
KokoroNoTakara chapter 15 . 11/18/2014
They arent getting their song back are they? I keep waiting for Blair or someone to get it back and like show where the page had been ripped from or something... I hate that the stupid bitch band is getting to keep Maka's mother's song...
KokoroNoTakara chapter 4 . 11/16/2014
Haha you must really like Paramore... Kudos! I love them too!
guest chapter 15 . 10/27/2014
that feeling, dont worry...its normal.
guest chapter 14 . 10/27/2014
no dirty thoughts,no dirty thoughts...ah!...damn you!
fangirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
love it! I could have never have thought of an idea like this!