Reviews for Wordplay
aks.gehlot chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
loved it. one of my fav. short stories. more pleeeeese
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Love it, ESPECIALLY the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very clever and funny. Didn't expect it to be Kate doing the puns to cheer up Castle...great turnabout there.
Glad I found this on the Castle FanFiction Awards site. Going to your FanFiction page to see your other stories.
Thanks
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
"Never thought he'd see the day when the writer was the one having a rough day and the detective told him corny jokes to cheer him up."
- Great idea for a short & sweet vignette!

A wonderfully written piece, full of puns!
And some nice POV from Ryan (and a pun for him, too) :)
Very entertaining!
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
SO good! And cuuuute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was soo great! I loved the jokes!
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Haha, loved this! Absolutely genius.
BonesnBooth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I cant stop laughing I love those jokes
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this. is fricking win. I have ticked all the three check boxes for fav author, fav story, and author alert. I will come back and tick the fourth if you write another installment.

This is so in character and I am so happy to have read this. After the finale I was happy (like all else on this planet who watches castle) about them getting together, but I can't help feeling a little apprehensive, because I simply cannot predict how the writers are going to forge their new dynamics. Don't get me wrong, I have never been a believer of the curse and i never will become one, but for some reason, my visions of them are never consistent. There's just too many variables. Somehow, your little scene is just perfect. This is Caskett wordplay in its purest sense. The sexy swordplay, Castle's idea of a good joke, Kate's 'hot' come backs, the absolute gutter minds that these two are, the whole damn thing.

How do you have such foresight? And at the time you wrote this the rest of us were still wriggling in the logic blinding hellish fire of stewardess-painfullooks-slaughtercop angst too.

Ok I'm done with subtle encouragement. Pls, pls, pls, pls write us another one of these? Pretty pretty please?
KateMB chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Hahaha! Cute! I love her grammar joke.
DanniCoeur chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
the only bad thing about this fic is that I can't translate the jokes to portuguese because they don't make sense... Boo! other than that, you're awesome. But I think you already know that!
JeuxDeVagues chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
You're unstoppable. You're also a trickster. I adore Ryan.
Trinxy chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
THIs is one of my favourite fictions ever. Thank you! :)
anonymous.individual chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Oh gosh. LOL. Nice job! :)
trishtumbles chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I had to LOL - the one about the past, present & future I posted on another fic writer's facebook knowing she'd get a kick out of the grammar :)