Reviews for Wordplay
CharacterDriven chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
CUUUTE
wendykw chapter 1 . 11/12/2019
Thank you for the multiple laughs. Glad I stumbled upon this fic.
PetalPrincess01 chapter 1 . 4/16/2018
Cute One-Shot.
Thomas Knutson chapter 1 . 4/12/2018
Very good story, please keep writing! !
SurrealStrawberry chapter 1 . 10/31/2017
I cracked at the moon joke. Damn.
AleciaB chapter 1 . 9/25/2016
Enjoyed that little story. Thanks.
AdonisAquarian chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
loved it. one of my fav. short stories. more pleeeeese
GuppyintheOcean chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Love it, ESPECIALLY the ending!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Very clever and funny. Didn't expect it to be Kate doing the puns to cheer up Castle...great turnabout there.
Glad I found this on the Castle FanFiction Awards site. Going to your FanFiction page to see your other stories.
Thanks
curiositycollection chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
"Never thought he'd see the day when the writer was the one having a rough day and the detective told him corny jokes to cheer him up."
- Great idea for a short & sweet vignette!

A wonderfully written piece, full of puns!
And some nice POV from Ryan (and a pun for him, too) :)
Very entertaining!
fitmeteor chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
SO good! And cuuuute :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This was soo great! I loved the jokes!
bottledlogic chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Haha, loved this! Absolutely genius.
BonesnBooth chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I cant stop laughing I love those jokes
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
this. is fricking win. I have ticked all the three check boxes for fav author, fav story, and author alert. I will come back and tick the fourth if you write another installment.

This is so in character and I am so happy to have read this. After the finale I was happy (like all else on this planet who watches castle) about them getting together, but I can't help feeling a little apprehensive, because I simply cannot predict how the writers are going to forge their new dynamics. Don't get me wrong, I have never been a believer of the curse and i never will become one, but for some reason, my visions of them are never consistent. There's just too many variables. Somehow, your little scene is just perfect. This is Caskett wordplay in its purest sense. The sexy swordplay, Castle's idea of a good joke, Kate's 'hot' come backs, the absolute gutter minds that these two are, the whole damn thing.

How do you have such foresight? And at the time you wrote this the rest of us were still wriggling in the logic blinding hellish fire of stewardess-painfullooks-slaughtercop angst too.

Ok I'm done with subtle encouragement. Pls, pls, pls, pls write us another one of these? Pretty pretty please?