Reviews for Imposing order
Razer Athane chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This was beautifully done. Very honest and true to the characters, and a clever way to show how Herrick and Mitchell ended up in Bristol. Hal was very cold and cunning, loved it!
Black Hawk chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
WOW! This totally reads like a missing scene. I loved it. I hope you write more Being Human stories. This was so awesome. :)
Drowned-dreamer chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
This was fantastic! I so wandered what would happen if Hal and Mitchell had met. Brilliant!
Scotch-Mist chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Found this by accident, very glad I did. Good period detail, and ear for the characters. Your Hal's both vicious and to the point. And nice twist, making the WW a female too. Hal's order to kill her is almost a mercy, or what probably would pass for his mercy then.
voodooqueen126 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
They would have met I suppose.
xanthabel chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. I have always wanted to see how Mitchell would react to Hal, and I think that this shows it wonderfully. Excellent work creating Hal and Mitchell from what we have learned from flashbacks, I could completely hear their voices. I also completely believe that is how Herrick would act when faced by an Old One, and I also liked him trying to warn Mitchell at the beginning. I liked your style and hope that you write more Hal/Mithell I think that you could do a lot with it. Hope you keep writing :)
Blood.Stained.Fingers chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ah, I genuinely loved this - I like the idea of Mitchell and Hal having met before.

Though I do wonder, in your fic, why didn't Garratt just snap the werewolf's neck before the transformation? He would have at least survived the night that way XD

Going on my favourites :)
asgardianmints chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was absolutely brilliant. I know it had nothing to do with the storyline, but I was secretly hoping for some mention of Mitchell or Herrick during the flashbacks in Making History.

This definately makes up for it.

You have Herrick and Mitchell's friendship, Hal's elegance, and the imagery down to a T. I especially liked Hal's line before he killed the human.

~Platypus
Laspettra chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Really, really excellent writing. Herrick and Mitchell, fantastic, back to their charming, vampiric best, and Hal chilling and utterly compelling. Love how you've shown his power and control here, and the other details you layer in (the werewolf woman, Hal's conversation with Mitchell about his recruitment, the murder of the human at the end) are just so juicy and delicious! Really enjoyed this and will look forward to more BH fics from you! x
Tiser chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Thanks for bring in John Mitchell! Too few stories about him lately. Great short!
Araminta Lupin chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
A fantastic encounter between Hal and Mitchell - it makes great sense that Hal would be much more interested in Mitchell than he is in Herrick; their origins share so many similarities. More please?
Laminamara chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I loved this, it was really great! :) The way you portrayed Lord Harry was very believable and I, for one, could feel his superiority and power. With the way you wrote him, you managed to convey this side of him that we have already seen in "Making History".

I had also never thought about an encounter between Hal and Mitchell, but I could really imagine it happening this way. It would explain Mitchell's subservient reaction to Wyndham, if he had already experienced first hand how cruel the Old Ones' can be. Well done!
Lena chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hal and Mitchell crossover. Nice!
0positiv chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Hi there

oh I love this fanfic, this should be a flashback on the show, it really should. You've got the characters' voices down perfectly and I like how big bad Herrick grovels before Lord Harry

Plus evil Hal is always great '

Will you write more like this? I hope you will :)

Greetings 0positiv
Kaz chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Great story! I loved Herrick's nervous reaction to Hal; after knowing how horrible Herrick was it puts Hal's evil-ness into perspective. x