Reviews for Let It Bleed
Drew chapter 1 . 5/16
Wow this story is so good! They are both completely kept in character, and it was just amazing. This has definitely made it to my favorites list :)
xsilver-galaxyx chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Considering Christine's face was cut with glass, she was very understanding!
LittleSapphireKnight chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This was absolutely breathtaking. 10/10
Allanna Stone chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
nice one shot.
Alice Kettle chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
As always,I love the creativity that you incorporate in your stories. You truly are a brilliant writer!
CountessofRothes chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
CHRIST ALMIGHTY.

Okay, I completely missed this when it was posted. Which was explained when I looked at the post date; I went to a dinner that was a reenactment of the last dinner on the Titanic on the 100th anniversary of its sinking. The dinner was on the 14th; the day you posted this, I was frantically sewing two dresses and the accompaning undies and wasn't on for something like two weeks. It was nuts.

Anyway. Enough about me. This was another brilliant story, my dear. You do such a good job of crazy, violent Erik. He was totally in character all through this, I think. Did you do research on abusers? Because his actions and words are just absolutely spot-on. So many writers (and readers) shy away from portraying Erik like this. You're very brave, and a darn good writer.

I find your writing style to be very romantic, which is good for this fandom. Which brings me to my only issue with this story; I find the bit when they're on the bed rather jarring, and not because of what's happening, which seems very plausible; what gets me is that the use of specific, overtly sexual words like "erection" don't seem to fit the style of the writing or these particular characters. I had the same issue with When Nightmares End, which I otherwise adored...well, to no end. Don't get me wrong, I love me some E/C sex scenes, and have been known both to write them myself and to search this site specifically for M rated ones. I just find word choices that are more euphemistic and sensual to fit better. Which I suppose could be a pun, given what we're discussing. :) Anyway, that's just my opinion, and you have every right to write your stories any way you please. You're still head and shoulders above 90% of other fanfic writers, in my book.

Kudos and keep writing!

The Countess of Rothes
TheBlackSister chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Good point about using deformity as justificaton. It puts him beyond the reach of any law (in his mind, at least). That, perhaps is one of the most selfish things about him, really. Interesting story.
ReiaSteele chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
i cried so much during this story
Jade chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Amazing!

I absolutly loved it. Please please do more!
Stage Hand chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
So glad this was the first phanfic I read on this site. Definitely set the standard there, with that amazing writing. Now excuse me as I trawl through your stories. Have a nice day!
Phantom Night Owl chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Good story as usual, Michelle. Erik needs to handle Christine with a little more delicacy, but his jealousy of Raoul always pushes the wrong buttons, and he let's anger and insecurity take over his emotions. It's really what to expect with someone as passionate as Erik...though in a way, (and I hate to say this), I can understand Christine's attraction to Raoul...he's what most women want, and in addition, he is a link to the happier days of her childhood. Erik and Christine fortunately, share a bond of music... not to mention, he's so darn cute when he's behaving himself. Just watch that temper, Erik, and you're home free! Thanks for sharing!
Mary From Colorado chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I so love your dark stories! They are a mix of reality and pain, yet always tinged with a sense of hope that somehow Erik and Christine will work out in the end. Thank you again for sharing your wonderful gift.
EplusCequalsLUV chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
THIS WAS AH MAZING! LOVE IT! WRITE MORE! I could not stop reading!
Phantom Serenity chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
As always my friend, a hauntingly beautiful, yet chilling tale. You capture the emotions, the sense and feeling of it all. Brava.
opera777 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow take a bow another well done piece of work! I would love to see more on this one if not a full novel at least maybe the next morning when she wakes up and realises she spoke without inhibitions. Idont know just a thought.

thanks again

Btw you were joking about the peaceful easter right? My son was sooo wound up on chocolate we could have pluged him in and powered the house lol