Reviews for Friendship Is Magic: Prime: Act II
T501 chapter 5 . 12/14/2014
Soundwave had also been 'greyed'
I expected him to be singing with a Karaoke Machine. As in, with a singing Karaoke Machine.
omnimon12 chapter 6 . 4/19/2014
You had Optimus force Discord to 'Discord' himself... ...you freaking genius...
Dalek the Supreme chapter 6 . 3/4/2014
Pretty much awesome. Much better ending than the first one, and a great story all the way through. My favorite moments are Bumblebee's resistance to Discord, the Megatron and Soundwave moments, and then, that ending where they mutilate Discord before turning his own powers against him... That would have been an epic enough resolution, but thanks to M.E.C.H., the plot thickens!
Lewascan2 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Wow, I would never have expected Megatron to be a hero. That was a awesome story. :D
As I almost always say: ;D Keep on writing!
Flamus Prime chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
Wow...Just wow... I would have never thought Megatron (Besides SG) would have helped the day... AND DISCORDED OPTIMUS PRIME WAS GENIOUS! SAME WITH DISCORDED RATCHET! I actually thought that Optimus would have been discorded with Raf, and Ratchet (Along side Starscream) had to turn them back. BUT DISCORDED RATCHET WAS JUST TOO DANG FUNNY! (I wonder how Starscream would have been if he was discorded too, along with a discorded Megatron, and his discorded Decepticons.)
SlipknotGhidorah chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Wow! Discord was awesome on Earth! Too bad that didn't actually happen in the show! I bet that the Autobots and Decepticons both vowed to never speak of what happened to them again. And yay! The ponies are in space! It's hilarious about a pink Nemesis with Celestia's Cutie Mark! That has to be the coolest ship ever!
kidanarchy2105 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Words cannot describe this story. The only thing that comes close is mega-awesome-epic-tastic-coolness. But, it's better than that.
avatoa chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Really looking forward to the sequel, man.
Dark demon619 chapter 6 . 4/20/2012
Damn, now that was a ass-whoppin.

Got to say, I always wondered what would happen if Discord was 'Discorded'.

Personally I was hopinh to see the transformer's chaos bringer, Unicron show up in this part, maybe show Discord some true destruction and chaos. But still, he could always appear later ...mabye.

Still, that was a great Act, I cannot wait for the next one.
avatoa chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Raf is so hosed.
Dark demon619 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
And it has began...

I must say, seeing Discord, the spirit of pure insanity and chaos getting his ass kicked by random things in the desert is just amazing. Who would ahve thought a desert would be too much for Discord of all people.

The Autobots are nearly spot on, I loved the conversation Bumblebee had with Raf. Kinda sad that we saw barly any of Optimus in this chapter, but its only chapter one.

Just wondering, is Act going to be focusing on the transforers and Discord like how the last one focused on the Ponies and Decepitcons? Or are the ponies going to make an apperance sooner or later?