Reviews for Falling Hook, Line, and Sinker
Stephdragonness chapter 20 . 9/26/2014
awesome story made ;)... enjoyed reading it right through
Guest chapter 20 . 4/26/2014
wonderful!
Reggie Jackson chapter 20 . 1/26/2014
I normally don't read stories like this but yours was a great exception.

You got everyone in character perfectly, especially Hook. It takes true admirer to understand a character's personality and mannerisms and capture that perfectly.

I loved your sense humor throughout the story. That Stockholm Syndrome joke always gets me!(by the way according to the Disney Wiki site, the large pirate with the thick mustache is actually named Turk! But Stalin does seem like a more fitting name.:))You displaying your character's self awareness on how crazy your affection towards Hook is a really different take I hadn't seen before.

The way your character interacted with others and dealt with conflict felt very real and genuine. That resolution to solve the rivalry between Peter and Hook was actually pretty smart.
The endings were really sweet, even if it was a little too mushy (no offense, just my opinion), but hey it's your fantasy story, you might as well get as mushy you want.
But overall, I enjoyed reading this story. Job Well Done! :)
Guest chapter 20 . 12/15/2013
Your story is one of the best! I love the way you write, the humor and of course the characters of Olivia and Hook. The plot was amazing. Everything was amazing. Thank you for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 19 . 12/15/2013
I just keep smiling :) Amazing chapter!
Guest chapter 18 . 12/15/2013
I loved when Olivia got mad and ordered everyone around
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2013
One human against six mermaids, in the water? What would you thinking Olivia? Once more Hook to the rescue!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/15/2013
Very romantic the last part! (I leave the shaking with fear Hook without a comment)
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
Olivia the secretary-general of United (Neverland) Nations
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Hook was so cute!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
I was laughing aloud with the Stalin who was also Joseph and the poster-child for Stockhlolm Syndrome!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/15/2013
Finally the kiss! I was about to mentally scream when Smee interrupted the kiss.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/15/2013
I know I'm repeating myself but I love the way you portray Olivia! Excellent chapter!