Reviews for Insert Lots And Lots Of Guns Here
THE-BANNED-AUTHOR chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Wow intense...all except the first part. Damn Hati really must want to kill Stephen. Odd I thought Pandora would be in Avatar too.

I love your stories xD some of the most random shit happens and I love it. Well Nameless-Hanabi- finally got his/her just dessert's. And yet again Stephen breaks ANOTHER plot hole generator.
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Whew, I haven't reviewed in a while, have I? Just from reading this, I can see how far you've progressed as a writer, but you've still got a ways to go.

From a technical standpoint, your fic is perfectly fine. It's clear, consise, funny and it tells it's story. However, it's lacking depth. This is the conclusion to your main story, yet there's no emotion or soul to it. You tell us what's happening, yet you never go any deeper than that, you never tell us what's happening beneath the surface.

Other than that, this fic was throughly enjoyable. I haven't played Borderlands in ages...not since my friends keep stealing all the SMG ammo... -_- Also, the ass-crack analogy? Very apt. *nods*

You've got the technical part down, and once you nail the deeper, more artistic, emotional side of your writing, I think you'll do great! Keep working at it!
Lord Monbodo chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm sorry that this will be your last proper fic for the Society. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. You are the Crack Messiah. Stephen will be a valuable character in my future plot lines.
The Layman chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
STEPHEN IS [censor]ING AWESOME!

I wonder what misadventure he'll haphazardly stumble into next?
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Huh. Not a bad ending. A little anti-climatic, but it fits with the whole set up.

Very nicely done. The bits of humor that intersperced with this thing made from some good laughs.

Keep writing!