Reviews for Jashinist's Aphrodosiac
Sonzai Suru chapter 1 . 4/26
loove it
ollieslilcupcake chapter 1 . 1/27
That was one of the best story's iv ever read. You are amazing please make more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Ima go die now :-)
LacrimosaSama chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
The hell did I just read *.*
I don't know if I've already posted a review on one of your fiction ('cause I read a lot of them) but I'd like to tell you : I think your OS about Naruto are the hottest of the whole site ! English, german and french mingled *.*
I just loved all the lemon, except for Deidara and Kisame, of course .
They were all so hot (especially Madara and Pein because I love those two dominant almost sadistic-sexy guys *drools*, and Itachi because he's just cute and sexy at the same time !
I laughed really hard when Hidan pulled his tongue back when Sasori told him "What do you want?"
I read this OS with my gay friend who didn't know and know everytime I go to see him I find him on his computer reading your fictions !
And I gotta say the Jashin's part surprised me, even more than the rape, but I liked it too .
Ffffiouh, and I have to admit that you learned me a lot of grammar, conjugation, english expression (because english isn't my language) and I am ashamed of telling my friends where did I learn to be able to speak english that way ."
Nevertheless, thank you for this great, GREAT OS and good luck (maybe you'll see me soon on another OS of yours...) :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
These stories are absolutely amazing. That Tobi chapter though(•)
I'm in love.
Neleothesze chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I enjoyed most of the pairings in this.. it might be smut but it was really well-written smut. :D 5/5 stars ;)

Neleo
BelleArcher chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I think this is my favorite story from you and I like all your stories and pairings especially Hida/Ita but Jashin was a very sexy kinky touch. Thank you for writing.
DaemonKR-666 chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I read the WHOLE THING! Holy shot, I had no idea I was such a pervert, but that was AWESOME!
lyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
i didn't expect to like it so much

BUT I DID S2
Madara's Armour chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Like...omj...like...just...AKSRBGNJNJRHNEUGNSKJBND F!
I fucking love this smutt-i-licious story! Fuck the pairings I didn't like to start with, it was all just...like...FDKJSHNKJFSBFHBFB! I cannot tell you how much I fucking love this. Super big-ass Hidan-fan right here, so cudos! There aren't a whole lot of stories I like, much less lemons because people suck at writing them, but this was just...like...well, you know. 'Specially loved the HidanxJashin. Now that was some ASFBBRBVDBARYGHDALUI!
I FAN
Hikaru'ttebayo chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Oh my goodness, you are officially my all time favorite author now!
This was...I don't even have the words to describe it. Splendid, incredible, mind blowing...just incredibly perfect. I don't think I've ever read something as hot as this!
First of all, KakuzuXHidan...it was incredibly hot and I loved every second of it though I would have appreciated it if you would have been even a bit more detailed.
HidanXSasori...I really like Sasori and it was really cute, but that's exactly what I didn't like that much...their sex was way too nice for my liking.
PeinXHidan...totally loved it! I admit it, I'm a sucker for rape. The more painful, the better.
TobiXHidan...hot, hot, hot! I really enjoyed this one a lot, even though I'm usually not a Tobi fan.
ZetsuXHidanXZetsu...weird, is pretty much all I've got to say. xD
HidanXDeidara...you're right it was a bit disappointing for I am a huge Deidara fan. To be honest it simply seemed as if you weren't really into it yourself.
HidanXItachi...this was fucking hot. At first I was a bit doubtful because you made Itachi so shy and depicted everything so gently. But as I read on I totally loved it, it turned out like one hell of a sexy scene. I think it will stay ingrained in my mind forever...and I really wanna read about Itachi in lace!
JashinXHidan...the best comes for last! This is officially the hot sex scene I've ever read. All the brutality, pain and blood...sooo fucking hot. I loved how Hidan adored Jashin and enjoyed everything he gave him. Their sex was simply mind blowing, too good to be true!
I'm really looking forward to reading all of your other stories and thanks a lot for posting this awesome masterpiece of smut!
Love and adoration, Hikaru
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
scene with Jashin was indeed creepy-and hot! Indeed,this is a uniqe story...
Krissy chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
You should make more (not a suggestion) I loved the jashin part and all the rest of it please write another chapter with more please
Zianess chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
i love this story no matter how many times i read it. it never gets old or boring. great job :D
Femnaruxsasulover chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I love this stories so much! No matter how many times I read it, I only seems to get better!