Reviews for Young America's Journal
guardianofdragonlore chapter 14 . 3/28
Home...a wonderful place where you are at total peace.
Shattered Peices chapter 14 . 12/21/2013
You have to update! If you don't, i will scream.
CatMaz chapter 14 . 7/20/2013
The story was amazing! I'm glad you wrote this.
I think you should consider making a sequel. ;)
Dreamcatcher38 chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Weird, unusual, but also surprisingly captivating. Good work.
AJ Skye chapter 14 . 5/14/2013
AWESOME!
niyuu chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
*sorry it only lets you post once per chapter*
oh yeah, and maybe you could do how the feeling in this journal corresponded with the revolutionary war? or the world wars/cold wars? ('or both?' the fangirl said hopefully?)
niyuu chapter 14 . 3/31/2013
i really want a sequel! X3
Kudai Kage chapter 14 . 3/28/2013
Yay, you're back! I would Luke you to continue the story, but I understand if you are too busy to.
dipperpinesthemanlyman chapter 13 . 2/7/2013
This is AWESOME! (not as awesome as me though)
*smacks prussia*
Please update!
(J) Hug, Da? (O.0)
Guest chapter 13 . 1/12/2013
Update!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2012
I. Love. This. Story
God please continue cuz it's so amazing and deserves to be complete
OhMahGawd Oo chapter 13 . 11/22/2012
I really love this! I really don't like fics when america is all angry with England or whatever because he apparently killed his mother who was native america. Its just another way to bring in an OC and most of the time it's not pleasant to read. If englands land is a part of england and frances land is a part of france, americas land is a part of him too, and always has been. Which implies that he is a lot older than he lets on, because the natives in america lived here for a long time before anyone knew about them. I love the darker side of america, and I love how he has made a point of forgetting (or trying to forget) his past. In all this is really amazing to read and I can't wait for the next chapter.
Dissappear chapter 13 . 11/10/2012
... you wrote 13 chapters in the span of four months, then didn't post anything for two!? Come on, update already!
9foxgrl chapter 13 . 9/25/2012
update this story please!
secretassassingirl chapter 13 . 9/8/2012
I spazzed out when he said "It's rude to read other people's journals' you know" In chapter 12.

UPDATE PLEASE! :D