Reviews for The Fifth Forman
Goldenbassets chapter 12 . 10/10/2017
My heart breaks for Hyde, what a crap deal he got with Bud and Edna. He was so lucky to have the Forman's and Jackie. And I adore Jackie being a Forman. You combine the best of both worlds in creating a Jackie Forman. Her best features and none of her annoying traits. I love how worried Jackie is about Hyde. she doesn't push or shriek. she holds him and gently twists his arm until she gets her way;)
Goldenbassets chapter 8 . 10/10/2017
It's nice to see Eric in the protective brother mode. Definitely not something you're used to, but also, let Jackie and Hyde love each other, man! I do enjoy the secret lovin' though much hotter that way.
Goldenbassets chapter 7 . 10/10/2017
Oh Hyde! Love that insecure adorable guy.
Goldenbassets chapter 6 . 10/10/2017
I liked it! Hyde admitted he had feelings for Jackie, they weren't just messing around and I felt the feels, plus I could totally picture Red glaring at Eric and softening up for Jackie, his pumpkin. Too funny.
Goldenbassets chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
Yes! Love it and can't wait to read more. Love the spin on Jackie as the fifth Forman. Of course she's the favorite kid, she's perfect in the family.
madrebelhunter chapter 18 . 9/25/2017
Awesome story sad its over but glad you gave it a sweet ending
Aqua chapter 1 . 7/10/2017
Can u continue this?
beeboplee chapter 18 . 12/24/2016
Awesome story, great job!
itsreykenobi chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Hiya! I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I figured reviews are always nice to get, right? This was a really great first chapter - I loved how you just jumped straight into the pilot (and the Jackie/Hyde relationship!, it all flowed really well. I kind of struggle seeing Jackie and Eric as related, but hey, it's fiction! Besides, I love how you've kept Jackie's personality bitchy, but not quite as bitchy as it was in the show. It's a nice blend :)

Loved the little details as well - especially Hyde just casually offering Jackie a sip of his beer without really saying anything :) Those kind of moments are always my favourite between these two, they're always so sweet! I'm interested in finding out where the relationship goes without any of the "Kelso-drama", haha
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
This is quite easily one of my favorite fanfictions of all time. I came across this two years ago and I fell in love the mere idea. I've read this time and time again- it's just really good. I'm a fan.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 18 . 11/6/2014
I loved this! I wish there were more Jackie and Eric sibling stories.

It's a few years too late but you mix up your words a lot and use him when it should be her and vice versa.
CasieGracie96 chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
I think that it would be awesome if you continued onto the other seasons! I love this story!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
It's a little strange that someone else is saying Jackie's lines. It seems like you aren't so much writing Jackie as Eric's sister, but instead just giving Eric a random sister who happens to be called Jackie's name, and changing the real Jackie's name to Pam. I am going to try a few more chapters, but I'm nervous that Jackie is going to be a Mary Sue.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
So, what, if some of the scenes are directly from the show? I enjoyed this to an extend. This is one of those fanfictions, I can read- over, and over; and still cry, over the little things, even laugh. Ugh. You're an amazing writer. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
I totally love how you wrote this. It was a really great story and you are an excellent writer. This is one of my fav stories that I have read on here! :)