Reviews for Getting the job done properly
gaylelbf chapter 10 . 5/31
Intriguing and begs to be continued.
XYZArtemis chapter 10 . 1/3
Nicely done!
YokaiAngel chapter 10 . 8/19/2017
AMAZING!~~~
Crystalzap chapter 10 . 8/13/2017
wow, this was great! I miss Lancelot, with he hadn't died T_T So thanks for keeping him around I really hope you made a sequel, I'm gonna go check! (if you haven't plz do)
mockingbird13 chapter 10 . 7/23/2017
Oh, gosh, I definitely need to read the sequel now. Things did in fact get complicated and this Keeper of the Light thing sounds like serious business. At least Merlin has the knights now. And Kilgarrah. A dragon is a pretty good ally to have. Mentioning Freya makes me curious to find out if she'll show up again at some point. I guess she has a similar role as a Keeper. It'll be interesting to see what happens in the future. Poor Merlin just had to go and make his future even more complicated lol. But, hey, Lancelot is still alive and nobody else had to die to close the veil so I'd count it as a win.
mockingbird13 chapter 7 . 7/23/2017
OoO, things are moving along. This is starting to look like a bigger problem than just a few wild magical creatures running around mucking things up. I also think it was a really nice idea to have the gang stop to rest at a village with sorcerers who could kind of allow Merlin a breather and give the knights another perspective on magic. Poor Lance and Merlin, they really do get hit with a lot of stuff! I'm kind of curious to know what their worst fears are, too. Merlin's probably involves failing his destiny and Arthur and all his friends dying. Lancelot's is a little trickier to guess...Still love the support the knights are giving Merlin now, he deserves some back-up, haha.
mockingbird13 chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
Oh, wow. You really deliver the bad-ass in this fic. Great action scenes. I know how hard those are to write and I'm impressed with how you've balanced everything out and kept us engaged. Also those frog-dog things sound terrifying. Really creepy. Neat idea for a monster. I'm really interested to see if there's something more going on with Merlin mentioning that he was sensing things moving and the sudden appearance of these jumping dudes. That thing with the barrier is also totally something Merlin would do, haha. It's good to see the knights starting to realize that Merlin might have magic, but he's still the same person they've known.
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 7/23/2017
Wow! What a great start to a fic! I love the way Merlin just told the Cailleach to scram and then tackled that veil with his own power. So bad-ass :3 great addition having him gain strength by remembering all the people depending on him. Also over-joyed to see Lancelot alive here. I love a good fix-it fic! Can't wait to read the rest of this!
TitaniumAbsol chapter 10 . 5/24/2017
Awesome! Are you making a sequel? Thank you for the wonderful story! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2017
I feel like Merlin's fear is a combination of the hate of magic users, losing those he loves without being able to stop it, being trapped with his power and the great purge. I think that Lancelot's would be his new family being massacred while he was powerless to stop it like his village.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/17/2016
awesome!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/14/2016
Fuck'n brill mate
Zy chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
You should really continue this! Its too good for you to stop writing it..
Guest chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
Please oh please update soon I really like where you are going with with the story
MagicWarriorDragon chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
This should update! It's really good and very interesting!