Reviews for PEGASUS Book 12 Return to the Colonies
waffenmac chapter 12 . 10/27
awesome chapter and story hope it continues, thank you for sharing
beebinator chapter 12 . 9/7
I was extremely surprised and pleased to see that you are continuing this story. I look forward to reading all updates as they are posted. Again thank you
Ari989 chapter 12 . 7/7
Excellent update! It's the mark of a good story when it's so easy to get back into the flow of the story after a long time since reading it. I'm looking forward to seeing if Gene and Tricia can make a difference in preventing the disaster at Kobol, but more importantly to finally answering the questions on what happened with the Cylons and the other Colonial survivors. Until next time, keep up the good work!
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 12 . 7/5
you live yay update
K chapter 8 . 5/5
This is frakking awesome.. Now I have to go back and read the previous stories...
dA-Lurker chapter 1 . 5/1
Your artwork on deviantART was reported and removed because they were breaking the rules stated on FAQ #208:

Works depicting the likeness of real children or fan art which concerns characters presented as being under the age of eighteen (18) in their original context are subject to several restrictions which are intended to disallow the sexual portrayal of children in the work.

Art works depicting the likenesses of real children, whether painting, sketch, or otherwise, may not depict any child over the age of two who is explicitly nude, nor can they be depicted in any sexually provocative theme or manner of dress.

Fan art of fictional characters that are considered underage or children in their original context may not be depicted with exaggerated breasts, buttocks, or genital areas nor may they be depicted in any erotic manner or in any sexually provocative scene or manner of dress.

Characters which have been portrayed as a range of ages in their original media will be classified as underage or not based upon their average age over the series. Attempts to "age" the characters in order to depict them in a manner which would otherwise be prohibited will not be granted any exception.

Artworks using completely original fictional characters which appear to be minors or children shown nude or placed into sexual situations will be judged by the deviantART staff based on the appearance, style and anatomy of the character and all other available information in order to determine whether or not the work will be acceptable.

Additionally works which depict any romantic or sexual relationship between a minor and an adult can be subject to removal without notice.

Please note that the above restrictions apply to active and stored deviantART submissions, submissions, PCP files, etc.

You continuously kept drawing the characters from "Phineas & Ferb", "Johnny Test" and "Fairly Oddparents" aged up with enlarged breasts and buttocks when in the cartoon they are all minors. To make matters worse, you depicted them in sexual outfits and situations. Nobody is trolling you, so drop the victim act. You are a grown man in your late 40's. Start acting your age. Start following the rules or leave the website.
jack.burginjr chapter 11 . 4/30
great story , when is it going to be updated ?
waffenmac chapter 11 . 4/23
Oh my this story is awesome I hope you continue it I will go back and review all the chapters when I reread this fantastic story
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 11 . 3/31
Lov it!
Jack Burgin chapter 11 . 9/3/2014
cklammer chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Nice, well-written and succinct.
Ari989 chapter 11 . 1/12/2014
Wow, so it is the Cylons after all. I was sure that the "intelligences" were some form of the "angels" that made their appearance so often in the series. But their bullheadedness on carrying out the same "experiment" over and over (despite failure being a sign of their idea being wrong) can only be Cylon. Thanks for updating!
historyBuff2000 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This Story is getting better and better as I read more. Excellent Chapter, can hardly wait to read more.
Ari989 chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
This chapter had a little too much filler, describing in detail as each ship jumped, but it's good to see that they're finally at their destinations. I'm surprised that they've found nothing so far, not even signs that the space and planets they're surveying were ever occupied by people. Is it possible that the colonies and other parts of space touched by man and cylon have been 'scrubbed' clean? Can't wait to find out! Thanks for updating!
MalSer chapter 10 . 12/29/2013
Enjoyed the recent string of chapters, thanks for the updates. I just hope they continue (lol) as things are getting very interesting! As always, excellent work.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »