Reviews for The Stock Boy
:) :)
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Another cute one.
JD Thorn chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
I liked this even tho it was Jasper & not Edward. I think I would've liked it more if it were both Jasper & Edward!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Loved loved loved this! So hot with a hilarious twist!
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
All I could think of was "Don't upset the apple cart!" Of course, I liked it.
cullensbabymama7 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
i like first twilight jasper when his hair was fuck hot and he wore those sunglasses in the interviews... the other movies that they have his hair and shit in is horrible.. poor jackson... but reading this pictured twilight the first movie jasper... makes me want to go to the store and stare at some apples lol
Jasper's Woman chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Oh that was very hot
Lenerol chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Oui et c'était "the water boy", lol. Décidément ça ne marche pas bien avec un autre qu'Edward, lol.
Merci d'avoir publier cet OS
A tout bientôt
Twiddler83 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lol...I'm not an BxJ reader but I liked this.
smartcandies103 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Haha, it is like The Water Boy. Doesn't matter, still has lemons.
robsessed1123 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
ok. it waz a lil weird 4 me, it bein B&J, but dam that waz hottt ;) ive got 1 more 2 go & ive read them all! ima lil xcited. ive never read this many storiez by 1 author ;) luv u bb ;)
Twimam LaHote chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Love Bella/Jasper.

Remember how we were speaking this afternoon about whether I'd read any of your stories before, well it turns out I have. This 1, I read it last week! Lol! Very hot! I guessed about half way through that she was already sleeping with him but I didn't realise till the end and Jasper is explaining about his uniform and the staff looking at him weird how involved they were. Lol!

Katy X
ehqueue chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Cute AND sexy! Thanks for posting!
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
I had read this before but FF wouldn't let me review so I read it again and it's really good no matter how many times I read it. I laugh and it still surprises me at the end even though I know what will happen. So if you wrote it before .. I probably read it and loved it then too.
KimberlyAnnT chapter 1 . 4/13/2012