Reviews for Why Tonks Shouldn't Get Hold of an Astrology Book
Geeky.Girl.4.Life chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
That was amazing :) :) :) :)
Ruby Dogwood of Shadydown chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
JAJAJAJAJA! I laughed my ass off xD Waaaaay too good P But you're right, it should have a better ending, although just the last 3 lines, the rest is amazing.

Hope to read you soon!
Lifedrops chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved that, although it was a silly little oneshot. We don't get to see many of those in here with that particular pairing, without including a sappy scene in the end. Love the cliché Wolfstar scene that Tonks came up with and the ending wasn't half bad. Well better than my endings anyway. Thanks for making this, I was ROFLing at Remus' horoscope. THANK YOU!
Mar needs sleep chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is so funny. Oh I always new moony and padfoot were secretly inlove ;)
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is extremely funny! Love it! 1984 is propably too depressing for colorful Nymphadora! Sirius is hilarious and I love him! I am totally faving this! Oh, and Remus being easily turned on! Absolutely amzaing!

s/7939080/1/Of_pink_army_boots_and_elbow_patched_tweed
Blonde Pickle Mule chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This made me laugh out loud- Sirius especially was written perfectly! People always seem to get him slightly out of character when they write him, but you got him spot on. I really liked the whole scenario as well- I could completely imagine it! :)
LukeAndLorelai Brucas Fan chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
That was a bloody brilliant theory Tonks came up with at the end! Loved it. Loved the whole thing, actually, I laughed the whole way through. Especially when Remus skipped straight ahead to the sex with a Leo page.
Chasemoony chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
hahaha! Poor Remus...
cilia218 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This story really cracked me up:) Well done!
silentwhispersfilltheair chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I could not stop laughing the whole time I was reading this.