Reviews for Never change
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
So great! Especially loved the first half with the timeline set long ago. Be great if you wrote some more of their relationship.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2015
Amazing! Loved the historical part of the story plus the Damon and Stefan bit at the end.

Great username by the way!
Lizzy B chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh my god, love protective Damon coming to the rescue. More of these please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
**He reached up to run his neck and was taken by surprise when Damon swatted his hand away.

"Still healing, don't touch."

Stefan was suddenly reminded strangely of when he was a child and used to pick at his scabs, the reaction from his brother was almost exactly the same.**

I laughed at that, such a great touch, a typical older-younger sibling interaction.

Why couldn't Stefan afford a cab though? The brothers are loaded, super rich even.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Totally amazing! Loved the historical section, you should definitely continue this.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
Loved this but would rather it didn't have Klaus etc in it, just Stefan and Damon.

More of these please!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Very funny although not a huge fan of stories with the Originals in them, prefer ones with just Damon and Stefan.
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
huh does kinda sound like Kol ;P
SnowEnvelope91 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I always love Salvatore brother bondings.. nice fic.
Phoebegirl319 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Ugh, omg so good. I absolutely loved it! I loved how Damon saved Stefan in the flashback, as we all knew he would when his little brother is in danger. And then in the present when he brings Stefan back and shows his love by running a hand through his hair. Ah! I also really liked the part when Damon mentioned how he killed every other person who hurt Stefan. Awwwww.

Soo good :D Please do more Stefan and Damon stories!
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This was very well written :D

I'm sure I say this every time, but you portray the characters amazingly! And you're very good with sarcasm and banter between the Originals and Damon xD

Well done! :)
Lyly2003 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Great story! I have already said but I reiterated I LOVE the love / hate relationship with Stefan and Damon! They argue, they fight, but ultimately, they are always there for each other.

And has the originals have add your fic was just a genius idea. I have already said but I also repeats I LOVE all the originals and I really understand poourquoi not everyone wants their death. I think they are neither better nor worse than other vampire Vampire Diaries.

Anyway, getting back to your fic is very well written and very enjoyable to read.

PS: This message is destine to all who écirve of fics. Stop putting Klaroline in fiction that have nothing to do with them.

Sure there have freedom of writing, I respect also, but I do not see where did all this enthusiasm for the couple Klaroline.

I love Klaus, his charisma and his character was by far outshine any other character in the series, but ... Seriously, him and the bloodthirsty vampire loan with any Miss Mistic Falls?

Well, drivel put aside, I tell you I find your repeated one shot great.

xoxo
anonyreaderfan chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Cute story. I love the bro's together.
allfallingdown chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Can u do this from kols Pov too? Loved the story :)
Forever Yours Gentleman chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Nice story! It was absolutely fun.

Kol isn't very smart this time. And the broverly love between Stefan and Damon is cute too. I'm fond of them in the show. Less than the Originals of course )

How do you manage to write so fast?