Reviews for Sugar and Arsenic
Kriti chapter 5 . 7/5/2014
Just finished re reading Bigger They Are series and fell in love with that crazy family all over again. Your work is amazing and this one is hilarious! Nonna is so great and meeting Edward the history prof and Bella the snooty actress...so different and yet completly believable! Eagerly looking forward to more...please do update soon!
Pumpernickle93 chapter 5 . 12/1/2013
LOVE your story so far! Please write more soon!
bubbly butt chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
Love it. Hope you get to finish it soon.
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
You can't seriously leave this story here... :O
It was just starting to get to the really 'juicy' bit, _
Please write some more, I love this story already too much for it to be over so soon, :(
JJV chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoy all of you stories and hope you continue writing when you get the chance. Your stories are well thought out and well written. Thanks
Anastasia Belle chapter 5 . 12/13/2012
Um, Excuse me?
Lady, where is the rest of this story?
I'd like to continue reading it so I'd appreciate an update or two...
Or Possibly fifteen.

:) XOXO
irelandk chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
:) look forward to reading more
sofiadixon chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
fun story. can't wait to see how it develops. thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Please update!
jmolly chapter 4 . 7/19/2012
Ch 4: so the Cullens don't have a tradition of marrying the person bearing the chocco bagel? Would have scared BtB I guess.

I like the cats but I hope she only has 2 in there.

Ch5: so there's a gooey center to that tough girl, eh? She needs a few more special treats in pretty blue boxes. lol

More, please!
jmolly chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Somebody's warming up to BtB :}
jmolly chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
BtB needs a little tap on the behind. Or a full-blown spanking. E is definitely over-matched at the moment. Is he going to step up and beat her at her game? lol
jmolly chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aargh, just realized my review for Ch1 appeared as the review for Ch5. Dang sticky keys. lol. Well, I'll review Ch5 with Ch4. xo
jmolly chapter 5 . 7/19/2012
Ooh, little sucky about his breakfast. He should have slipped his own bagel in his pocket, and eaten it right in front of BtB.

Great beginning, I'm enjoying it.
xsecretxkeeperx chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Update soon, maybe, perhaps, could you please? I just read all five chapters and see that you haven't updated in a few months. I get writer's block, so don't rush yourself if that's the case, lol. But I would like to know if there is an update in the foreseeable future? This story is addictive. Thanks!