Reviews for I AM NEAL
lkspires chapter 6 . 3/25
I know you wrote this quite some time ago but it is still a good story.
Teenageconlover chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
Did really good up until the spanking.
foxy11814 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I just read this story and I think it's really good! It would be cool to read a sequel, but I have no idea if you wrote one or would be willing to. In any case, I enjoyed this, so thanks for posting!
SilverStarsofDynamite chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
I loved this story, it was very heartwarming.
Luzith chapter 6 . 10/1/2013
Love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Wonderful story! Poor Neal thinking Peter was going to rape him! Liked that Peter be came a stern daddy and decided to give Neal a spanking maybe putting Neal over his knee would be better than bending him over a table and standing behind him in the future if Neal which we know he will gets into any trouble lol please continue this story you are an amazing writer and I would love to read more from you...please!
star chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
This story was awesome!Please write a sequel with Neal's and Peter's growing father son relationship
Meyli Vaisyl chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
The ending was so sweet :)
I just love the whole story. It was excellent!
Happy New Year!
Me├┐li.
reviewer chapter 6 . 11/27/2012
I absolutely love this story, you've got the characters down pat. Except for one thing. I don't know why everyone in this fandom has this wierd obsession with spanking, but it makes me feel a little queasy and it kind of ruined this story for me. Peter is the kind of character who would never stand for corperal punishment on a child (in my opinion) and I know that Matt Bomer has an amazing ass, but that's more of a reason to avoid bruising it. I guess it's not really my decision or whatever, but maybe just leave it out in future? Apart from that, this story is actually one of my favourites at the moment.
Crystalzap chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
so sad what Neal went through. I glad it has a happy ending
FeathersFlight chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
Thought it was a really great story! ... Until the end part where Peter wanted to spank Neal. Just not a big fan of that kind of stuff. But otherwise, I loved the back story you created for Neal and the transition of Neal slowly fitting into his new life. I really liked how reserved and mistrusting Neal was towards Peter. Overall, nice job!
Ann chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I love this story! It was so touching! Please write a sequal with teen Neal getting into drugs or something and Peter having to be a stern daddy and I think Neal should also get Peter's last name in the name change too to show he's a part of their family now... you're an awesome writer please please write more!
chgkfdgfgfkjghjfy chapter 6 . 6/15/2012
This is a wonderful story. Its not over angsty but it also doesn't just skip over everything Neal went through. Honestly this is one of the best stories I've read on here.
whitecollarfan chapter 6 . 5/15/2012
OMG! AMWSOME STORY! UR AMAZING :)
colakirk chapter 6 . 4/19/2012
Awwww! Such a sweet ending to a truly wonderful story - I loved every part of it, particularly when Peter dropped his head on Neal's while hugging him - that was soooo tender! Neal's going to need a lot of guidance but finally he is in the right place. This was a really well written young Neal fic and I certainly hope there is a sequel somewhere down the track - not too far i hope! :)