Reviews for This is their Foreplay
psycho-otaku chapter 1 . 3/14
This is really good and I usually can't find Kane Chronicles slash so I loved this. Great work and I hope you write more stories.
Lady of the Shards chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
This was awesome! I just wonder what the teacher would have thought if she knew what they were really saying.
Person chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I wish that their was a longer Carter/Horus fanfiction story.
SykoShadowRose chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
It was interesting to see this darker side of them. And I also feel bad for Sadie. So was it Horus that taught Carter how to speak Egyptian? Maybe the third one could include Sadie with Walt and Anubis with Nico... Sadie could tell them what grade she got?
Takara Phoenix chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Okay, that was freaking hilarious. xDDD
I love crossdressing. *grin* And it was just cute how much Horus loved Carter doing crossdressing. *giggles*
You know what disturbs me? That Carter reminds me very much of Percy. And Sadie reminds me equally much of Annabeth. Which is disturbing seing as, well, you know... *shudders* Damn it, Rick. -_-
It was awesome how both of them were so possessive and jealous. Quite the explosive combination. รดรด
Good job. ;3
Greetings, Tammy
Cookie Monster Ninja chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Hehe... Carter WOULD look cute in a dress. *drool* PLEASE OH PLEASE, make more Horus/Carter one-shots like this! This pairing is so cute and doesn't have enough love!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
look just make the one shots REAL chapters. it makes it easer to follow. And please skip on to the m section and no more interruptions!