Reviews for 2 Finding Gold and Meeting A Judge
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 2/6
Great chapter! The boys are lucky they have a nice uncle. I love this series.
islaboe chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Yay the judge has made him their legal guardian now and that will make thing more stable for them now, and those boys are such a handful when will they realise that what Ethan says he means, and poor Claire hearing that song that her mother sang.
islaboe chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Silly silly Ben he was found to get caught and should have just owned up in the beginning when Joseph asked him the first time, and even if Joseph hadn't told Ethan the hotel manager did, so he would have been on trouble anyway, let's hope that Ben heeds Ethan's warnings from now on as he keeps his promises Ben needs to remember that
islaboe chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Everyone but that he means the boys as Claire never puts a foot wrong, surely she can't be that good all the time, I'm sure her will come a time when she steps out of line, but I doubt he'll know what to do about a girl now that will be interesting if it happens.
islaboe chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
It is no wonder that little Ben doesn't want to call him papa if he was treated the way he was by his papa, and I would imagine he would think that Ethan will do the same to him if he is his papa? But I hope hat Ethan has said I'll make him feel more at ease about him adopting them now?
Islaboe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Of course that are all well behaved because the two naughty ones have been dealt with for their earlier behaviour, and that hotel manager is really on their case all the time too. But it is good for Ethan to hear how well he is doing because he is and all his hard work is paying off.
Islaboe chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Poor George that is a first for him getting punished by his uncle and Ben always seems to start it and George gets roped in, I doubt George will do that again but not so sure about Ben, and that horrible hotel manager has marked this cards before they even got settled in, I bet he'll have something to say about their dining room antics?
Islaboe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
To two little impressionable little boys it must have looked like gold and they would have been fooled by that, but not listening to their uncle Ethan about staying with Joseph and Claire was stupid and they have now paid the price of defying him, lucky nothing happened to them too.
Mariebaej chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
Happy ending to a great story - I see there are others and will be reading them gladly in the future - see what happens when you come late to the party - you don't have to wait around for cake, it's already cut and ready to go:)
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Ahhh, the bannister - it had to come into play at some point:)
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Oh, those two little scamps crack me up. They remind me so much of my own son at that age.
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Love that George and Claire made amends. Little boys stuck inside all day can turn into terrors. Poor George.

Emotional chapter - Ethan is a stand up guy, trying to do the right thing. Almost cried when Joseph begged not to go to the orphanage and promised to behave better.

Picnic scene was wonderfully written.
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 3 . 3/11/2013
Joseph is a protective big brother - love those big brothers!
Little Leaf of the Redwoods chapter 2 . 3/11/2013
Love Claire here - great, protective big sister.

I never saw this show but I feel like I didn't need to get a great feel for the characters.

Ahh, the Soda Shop, those were the good, ole' days. Now it's crappy shakes from the drive-thru:(

Very good job Ethan did making the boys apologize.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »