Reviews for (2) Finding Gold and Meeting A Judge
Thanks for following up on your story this year. I enjoyed it very much.
sueturpen chapter 7 . 5/1
Very sweet ending. So sad for children to loose their parents.
Iscah McKrae chapter 6 . 3/28
I've been truly loving your stories of Paradise. At some point, I'll probably go back and give you the reviews your writing deserves. There was one part of this chapter that really bothered me, though. It may have been realistic...and it isn't bad writing; but I really disliked the way Ethan told the kids about their dad's death. It's not "interesting news." Interesting news is something inconsequential. He's telling four children that their father died. And he told them directly after the most severe punishment one of his kids had ever gotten? He told them as if this were good news, because it got red tape out of the way? Ethan seems to be a really good man, and it could be an honest moment of lousy judgment...but it just...hurt that he would be so offhanded about it.

Please don't take this as a slight against your writing or against your portrayals of these characters. So far, it has all seemed very genuine and beautifully written. I love how each of the children's personalities shine through. I'm particularly attached to Joseph. Wanna hug him to pieces.
rubyblue100 chapter 7 . 3/11
Awwwwww thankyou for reminding me how much I love Paradise. I am so glad that they have a new and kinder papa and their mum would be so proud of them all.

Thanks jasper's mom for all the great stories you share with us.x
rubyblue100 chapter 3 . 3/11
Awwwww poor Joseph and Ben, but uncle ethan is trying to keep them safe. It was sweet how they all got ice-cream.
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 3/11
It seems like so much has happened since I first read this story...especially with been getting sick... Sob sob. I do keep a piece of paradise in my heart.
SNHfvr chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Great chapter! The boys are lucky they have a nice uncle. I love this series.
islaboe chapter 7 . 5/29/2014
Yay the judge has made him their legal guardian now and that will make thing more stable for them now, and those boys are such a handful when will they realise that what Ethan says he means, and poor Claire hearing that song that her mother sang.
islaboe chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
Silly silly Ben he was found to get caught and should have just owned up in the beginning when Joseph asked him the first time, and even if Joseph hadn't told Ethan the hotel manager did, so he would have been on trouble anyway, let's hope that Ben heeds Ethan's warnings from now on as he keeps his promises Ben needs to remember that
islaboe chapter 5 . 5/29/2014
Everyone but that he means the boys as Claire never puts a foot wrong, surely she can't be that good all the time, I'm sure her will come a time when she steps out of line, but I doubt he'll know what to do about a girl now that will be interesting if it happens.
islaboe chapter 4 . 5/29/2014
It is no wonder that little Ben doesn't want to call him papa if he was treated the way he was by his papa, and I would imagine he would think that Ethan will do the same to him if he is his papa? But I hope hat Ethan has said I'll make him feel more at ease about him adopting them now?
Islaboe chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Of course that are all well behaved because the two naughty ones have been dealt with for their earlier behaviour, and that hotel manager is really on their case all the time too. But it is good for Ethan to hear how well he is doing because he is and all his hard work is paying off.
Islaboe chapter 2 . 5/29/2014
Poor George that is a first for him getting punished by his uncle and Ben always seems to start it and George gets roped in, I doubt George will do that again but not so sure about Ben, and that horrible hotel manager has marked this cards before they even got settled in, I bet he'll have something to say about their dining room antics?
Islaboe chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
To two little impressionable little boys it must have looked like gold and they would have been fooled by that, but not listening to their uncle Ethan about staying with Joseph and Claire was stupid and they have now paid the price of defying him, lucky nothing happened to them too.
Mariebaej chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...