Reviews for The Stink that Binds
nix69 chapter 10 . 10/7/2013
OMG! So funny. Thankyou for the much needed laugh and the not so perfect Edward lol
Artemis Leaena chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
LMBO Yes...very big ick factor...but hilarious, too! )
bellawu chapter 3 . 1/22/2013
Why its so hard for me to imagine someone as georgeous as rob, I mean edward can fart? Hmmmm... Can't stop laughing in this chapter. Thx God my huby didn't stink
bellawu chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
OMG! This story is so funny... Well its not funny for bella maybe :)
EmmaGoldman chapter 10 . 11/13/2012
So cute silly and sweet! A great fun quick read!
lissy2110 chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Hey,

a really funny story. Thanks for writing.

Lissy
dontrun chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Adorable, loved the story.
bellachica01 chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
It's about time someone wrote about a physically imperfect Edward! Good job
honeyimhom chapter 3 . 8/4/2012
Great, I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.
honeyimhom chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I am laughing so hard. I was drinking sprite as I was reading and I was laughing so much it sprayed onto my lap top. I love this story so far.

I hate being in a store when someone next to me lets go a SBD (silent but deadly fart). I breath in all the stink before I realize it, then I take off running down another isle. My sister smells it too and we bust out laughing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
OMG okay, I so didnt think she was talking about farting lmao, i thought she meant BO . This is just more funny, okay onward i go to the next Chapter, ta-ta!
Alice Vampire chapter 10 . 7/11/2012
I was grossed out and laughing at the same time. Your twisted sense of humor will always leave wanting me.

AV
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2012
That was funny
Soni's Angel chapter 10 . 6/28/2012
Kyla,

Thanks for allowing us to take this journey with you. Loving how little Amelia Grace Cullen pooped on her dad and he ended up giving her a nickname that she'll never outgrow. Can't wait to read more stories from you;)
Soni's Angel chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
Awesome that he is trying.

Loved this part: "Wait a damn minute." I was exclaimed as I noticed two of my favorite things on this list.

"No chocolate or popcorn?" I yelled and threw the papers at his smirking face.

"It's the price you pay for not having a smelly husband." He declared as I narrowed my eyes at him.

"This sucks." I may have pouted.

He laughed, took the paper away from me and took my mind off the foods that I wouldn't be having with that magical tongue of his.

Yes, I'd definitely say that things were becoming a lot more refreshing around our home.