Reviews for Kill Your Darlings
Kallios the Scholar chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh wow, you wrote Nikolai's dialogue with the articles missing and everything! A lot of writers don't bother to do it because it's difficult and/or abnormal practice for them, but I could actually hear a little Nikolai-voice in my head reading out his lines to me. Awesome.

Also, I like the plot. It's fresh, because I'd assumed that Anna had simply adopted Christine as soon as she could possibly do so, but you delving into the fact that her income might not be able to support a child is a plausible one and well worth exploring. Please continue.
BlackQueen92 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This was very good, interesting story. I want to know what happens next, please update soon :)

-BlackQueen-
writer2519 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Very nice! I am interested to see where you take this story and how the characters develop. Keep it up :)
Young Writter at Large chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
i'm sorry to have to tell you, that your vision of Russia is extremely wrong. the story itself is quite good, but your black-dark vision of Russia, where only killers live, sort of puts a shadow on it. FYI, Russia is a very civilized country. try to think of it as America or the UK. Like the countries listed above Russia has its dark points. but you can find the Russia you see in London, NY, LA and so on and so forth.

Sorry if i was a bit too rough, but i only speak the truth!(