Reviews for The Adventures of Chibi Jiro
johanna chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
i notice that it's more of yaoi than mimikoXjiro you should change the characters you put .. i think it's better if only jiro will be put since this is not a mimikoxjiro story
3BFFs chapter 23 . 7/18/2012
Hey again Rose, well Zelman is being so cold towards Jiro becuase he thinks Jiro was lying to him when Hajime broke his wrist the first time, Zelman even made a mental note not to be friends with Jiro because he thinks Jiro is being a liar, and he doesn't like liars. And don't worry, Jiro will be making up with Zelman later on, probably in one of the last if not the absolute last chapter.
3BFFs chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
Well to answer your question Rose its just Jiro dreaming. He sometimes has really weird dreams like the rest of us, but he usually has really grusome nightmares thus making it the starting point of the plot. Jiro's violent nightmares made him desperate and he was willing to try the medicine without even fully questioning the side-effects of said medicine.
Rose chapter 24 . 7/17/2012
Hmm getting more interesting _... Update soon!
but nooo Zelman . lol
Rose chapter 23 . 7/17/2012
Aww I'm kind of dissapointed in Zelman lol I really liked him and the interactions with Jiro... Is there any particular reason that he became so cold?

And poor Jiro .
Rose chapter 20 . 7/17/2012
Umm I like this story and I'm still kind of waiting and excited to see where Jiro's brother and mom randomly appearing reach a resolution or at least more clarity about that situation and I do like when Jiro interacts with his reflection _...

But most of all I'm very confused with the whole going back and forth with Jiro out of nowhere being pregnant? I mean I am a bit biased because I prefer Jiro/Mimiko but personally I think that, that side story doesnt really add to the story it just confuses me more o_O
Rose chapter 19 . 7/17/2012
Aww poor Jiro .
I wouldnt have expected Zelman to be soo cold toward him tho
Rose chapter 17 . 7/17/2012
lol chibi Jiro is soo cute...
Hmm maybe you should write a beach chapter _
Rose chapter 5 . 7/17/2012
I really like this story _ especially the Zelman/Jiro adorableness... Wish there was more Mimiko/Jiro action tho lol
Kagurami chapter 3 . 6/7/2012
estuvo lindo este chap...

Ohhh ambos hermanos peleandose jajajajaja So cute jijiji

Bueno, leere el prox

bye bye
Kagurami chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
"Mimiko? Could you please read me a story?" Kyaaaaaa Jiro is soooooo cute (and his real body is sooooo hot too :P )

I love him

Well Ill read the next chap

ps: Aaaahhhh sorry my english jijijiji

bye bye