Reviews for I Love You, is that so wrong?
JunjouSekaiMangaLover chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
I Love Story Soooooo Much Please Write more Chapters please. :)
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 2 . 6/8/2012
HOLY-Oh my god, I don't even know where to begin with my fangirling. O_O

First off, right when I began reading the first two paragraphs involving Kou getting all "intimate" with Haruka and up in his face, I had to stop myself multiple times, turn away from the screen, and grin like an idiot. I kept flailing my hands and trying to hide my gigantic grin, as well as keep quiet so my brother wouldn't hear my small squeals. XD

Ooh Blushy blushy Kou. OwO You have no idea how much I love seeing Kou flustered, so I'm super glad you did that. 3

Crap, I was prepared for Haruka's butler to go all Chuck Norris on Kou's ass or something. XDD Besides that, I LOVED Haruka's hysteric outburst. That sure was a surprise, especially for the butler.

Let me tell you, when Kou started crying, I flipped out. I think I did some spaztic movement with my hands and then I literally wanted to scream: "Oh my god, Kou! Don't cry! ;_;" That was completely unsuspecting, but, again, I loved it. It was fantastic to see Kou emotional and Master's reaction was perfect. That's how I imagine he would react to Kou crying, so great job with that part. :)

Also, I have to give you bonus points for mentioning some real artists in the museum part. I love it when people include actual facts or names in their fanfics because...well, I don't know quite how to say it. But, I think it's impressive. o

I keep saying "I love" but I can't help it! I loved every single part of this chapter. Which includes Akira's irritation with Kou and Haruka's awkwardness. XD Akira was very in-character and I loved that he was fed up with his friends.

Shirogane, I love you. That, as you wrote it, drama queen-attitude of yours is just wonderful. 3

There were so many more little details I fell in love with and I was smiling the whole time. Amazing job, girl. Seriously, you've made my day with this chapter. I'm looking forward to chapter three and, by the way, I hope you have tons of fun in The Netherlands. 8D
EmeraldandAmethyst chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Oh my god, I can't describe how excited I was when I found your story. I'm currently obsessed with the Kou x Haruka pairing and trying to write as many fanfics I can with them, so I'm super happy that another person is contributing to the fandom.

This first chapter was fantastic! I couldn't stop grinning while I was reading it! The part with Kou whispering in Haruka's ear was hot. OwO I also wanted to squeal when Kou picked Haruka up like a princess. XD I'm absolutely loving this so far and I'm looking forward to more.

Also, congrats on your first fanfic. o