Reviews for The New Wife
The Directer chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Great idea, but It kind of sounds like it's been badly translated. Could use more details.
showtunediva chapter 4 . 7/13/2013
Are you going to add more to this? It's quite interesting.
SweetBeatrice chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
LOL! They called my pirate king a pig! hahahahaha thank you for another funny chapter and for thanking me i luv ur story soooooo much _ 3333
mrslukecastellan chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
oooh, Pirate King is going to get it! I can't wait to see Frederic or someone else just slap him.
mrslukecastellan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Treating woman like pigs you are, Pirate King! I am loving Mabel, sticking up for her sister like that...where is Ruth? This is what I am wondering.
mrslukecastellan chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
PIE! aghhhh, pie. Alright, now this is getting good. Need to see what happened next.
mrslukecastellan chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
My school just finished doing the Pirates of Penzance...I was Ruth, and I must say this was hilarious, but in character, so it was funny. I need to go read more of this.
SweetBeatrice chapter 3 . 6/1/2012
yaaaaaayyyy they did have pie! _ hahahahahahaha the pirate king is such a pig but i luv him :))))3333 lol pleaz pleaz pleaaaaaaaz write more! i luv ur story soooooo much! ur a really great n funny writer :DDDD 33333333
SweetBeatrice chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
LOL Good thing they didn't steal the wives would have been angry ;DDDD now i want pie! hahaha luv this chapter! :D 3
SweetBeatrice chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
i luv ur story! _ LOL the poor sisters are ugly...lol great job very funny :DDD