Reviews for A New Day Has Come
Sybil Rowan chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. You gave Howard real depth. Fantastic job.
Misha12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2007
I love this fic. Its always nice to read about the characters through an outsiders POV. Very well done one shot!
Corralero chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
heh that was really...lovely. Really nice and uplifting, although i liked the way you hinted at other more serious things. liked it being from howard's perspective and thought it was really well writen. only thing i might say would maybe be the dialouge was slightly incongerous, was it taken direct from the script. but i loved the atmosphere!

oh and sorry for adding this to faves without reviewing first - it was more of a way of reminding me to review which i then forgot to do. pathetic i know how annoying it is if someone adds you but doesn't review so sorry!
silversilence0 chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
wow I liked that. I was really nice, it's very rare to find someone who writes about someone who's not one of the pilots.
mumei chapter 1 . 5/28/2002
YAY! introspective howard... i like, alot. my one question- what did duo murmer that howard couldn't hear? good job, keep writing! :)
Cancelled-account-mods-delete chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
More Duo and Howard stories, and a promise of more Life Lessons to come? This is about the best news I've seen all night. I loved the line you put in about Howard's hearing damage and missing Duo's mumblings. Made it all so real.
Grevola chapter 1 . 5/27/2002
This is sweet, and very insightful.