Reviews for Digimon Adventure 04
bobbyneko chapter 50 . 12/23/2015
Excellent!
bobbyneko chapter 19 . 12/22/2015
Lol Koushiro is so out of character. He is too polite to a fault. But i like your sarcastic version of him sooo much better!
bobbyneko chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
This is so awesome. The characterization and dialogue is priceless. If i listed every awesome moment in this fic thered be no end!

Love it!
Wildlian chapter 40 . 11/22/2015
I called it! I knew that Betamon was/was going to become the Dark Master MetalSeadramon!
MSAP Wiz chapter 9 . 11/21/2015
I know that you guys might have not planned this, but five keys 5 digimon.
Thought I should point that out
CrestOfWifi chapter 50 . 11/11/2015
I love that the chapter is called 'Loose Ends' because it doesn't tie anything up. I mean it ties the story up and the character arcs but so many things were twisted in the end. Sora and Matt are done, Neo was shown, then Tai and Sora start maybe flirting? Izzy and Mimi get together, you made me think Joe and Momoe were breaking up, but they DIDN'T, thank goodness, and then the baby is named, Emiko. Pretty name! Joe's dad is a big jerk face, Mimi's mother is sweet and now they're friends again, which is happy, Kura gets her partner, which I called :D, she gets her first haircut in what appears to be ever and she and Davis are a couple. Willis has a sister? He's dating Kari, Tk isn't really happy about that but is friends with Kari so that's enough for him. Noriko is SUPER annoying, and then it doesn't matter anymore because Cody ends up with Natsuni in the most romantic comedy type way ever! Tai gave Davis the goggles, gets a job and Kari dedicates the party to Gennai! So much went on and it seems more and more like everything has been set up for 05 in such clever ways and UGH it makes me want more! Which is good, because there's more!

I'm thinking I might read 05 as fast as I can and maybe review it all at once, but this is so good so far and it's only getting better and better!
CrestOfWifi chapter 49 . 11/11/2015
Okay, so I'm guessing Daemon won't die this time around, but Fanglongmon and Dragomon are DONE! Yeah! Not only are they gone but it couldn't have been more dramatic or exciting! Kari saves the worlds, then faces her demons and on the same level, Kurayami faces her own demons and Davis helps her, while Tai helps Kai. Woah, now I don't know WHICH one should win the goggles... It was a pretty big parallel between the two and I don't know which one I am more excited to have be dead.

The thing I'm worried about is Kurayami's mother's section here. Is she... What did she let in? I'm guessing Kurayami's story continues next time.
CrestOfWifi chapter 48 . 11/11/2015
WOAH! Eaglemon! I wasn't really familiar with that digimon, but after looking him up, he really does look like Phoenixmon and HerculesKabuterimon fused together. That's amazing! Is this like an Omnimon thing? Probably, that's cool. I bet the others are going to do the saaaamme!

And so Izzy picked Mimi over his computer and that was so amazing. Now all she needs is for her mother to get her butt in gear and apologize for being so annoying and mean to her daughter! And also, LadyDevimon is gone! That means Daemon's team is finally gone! Just him left. I wonder if he'll be dealt with this time or not...?
CrestOfWifi chapter 47 . 11/11/2015
So Wisemon is actually really creepy and I'm horrified that the parents have to deal with him without help ...

Then Micheal saves the day with his team, so I feel like at least he gets into their good books like he wanted. And I love that the six eldest of the team work together as a sort of parallel to the previous chapter about 02.
CrestOfWifi chapter 46 . 11/11/2015
I love Tais' mother pulling out the explosive cupcakes! Her and Willis make an amazing team! And while I love the way things are setting up it seems it will be two parts of the same fight. Someone is going to have to fight Fanglongmon and the other Dragomon. And there's also Michael building confidence through Tatum, though I'm a little curious about his partner, who seems to have NOT gotten rid of his virus, but I guess we'll see later!
CrestOfWifi chapter 45 . 11/11/2015
This chapter was so dark and cool! I love a good fight scene and I also love how 02 centric it was. It was really well done too, and overall I just really liked it! It didn't develop the plot too much, but it really deepened our knowledge of the enemies and what they can do and who is on their side. Really cool!
CrestOfWifi chapter 44 . 11/11/2015
Okay so here we get Momoe getting a partner, which was interesting and unexpected but not unwelcome! Monzaemon is the perfect cuddly partner for a new mom! And we're all going to the same place now, except Willis -_- because his mother comes in and ... is a mother who isn't supportive of digimon -_-
CrestOfWifi chapter 43 . 11/11/2015
Okay so firstly, that fairy girl from earlier predicted that Cody would have to save Kari, which makes me think she's the important one but Gennai keeps mentioning... hm... And then he dies of course. Which is HORRIFYING. I love that you aren't afraid to take out an important character. That just makes me wonder what's to come since this is still so early in the story.

We also have all the Digidestined teamed up finally and even Kura comes out of the darkness thanks to the birth of the little baby!
CrestOfWifi chapter 42 . 11/11/2015
FIRST OH MY GOD WHAT DID YOU DO.

Second, Otamamon narrated and that was odd and cute.

Third, CODY WAS HIT WITH A SWORD.

Fourth, Piedmon was destroyed...

Then Cody digivolves to ultimate which was Pixiemon (hilarious) before being HIT with a SWORD.
CrestOfWifi chapter 41 . 11/11/2015
While I'm happy that Jou and Momoe are back together I'm less than excited to see that she was split up from her sister who was looking forward to seeing her again just as much :/ but she's okay so that's alright, except she's having a baby now! That's so exciting! Mostly because it's the first Digidestined baby!