Reviews for Digimon Adventure 04
ariasa chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Where did Mimi go?
ariasa chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Love all of the adult humor. XD
TheKingOfGames789 chapter 49 . 3/16/2014
Hey, remember my earlier review? Well, now you can just forget that it ever existed (even though it can be blatantly viewed directly underneath this one).

I've already read the final chapter here, but I felt like I needed to say a few things in this chapter:

1) The romance arcs are, for the most part (I have, for some reason, taken a strong disliking to Kari/Willis) are FANTASTIC! I'm a little disappointed that things haven't exactly worked out with Matt and Sora (but I have a feeling that is subject to change), and the ending here left me kind as dumbfounded as *insert unspoiled character's name here*. This series is also the reason why I have taken to liking Izzy and Mimi so much (and no, it's not entirely because of the quite obvious pairing).

2) I FREAKING LOVE THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT HERE! While I was reading this, I kept thinking back to both the show and 03, and I realized how much these characters have grown up since then (ESPECIALLY Davis and Cody-freaking love those guys). Joe's development into a father is also praise-worthy, and is a serious far cry to the wimpy 12-year-old kid who claimed to be allergic to everything. I could also mention Izzy's growth, but it really goes hand-in-hand with my review of the romance arcs. I REALLY liked how you made Davis the hero in the end-it very well complimented his character development. I was actually kind of relieved that he would be the one to finish Fanglongmon off, and not have someone else *cough*Tai*cough* steal the show.

But yeah, in the eyes of this fellow fanfic writer, you have gained an avid fan of your Digimon Adventure series.

Thankful for a good ending (a cliffhanger it may have been)
The King
TheKingOfGames789 chapter 30 . 3/9/2014
This chapter...was...very divisive for me.

Okay, so on the plus side, I'm overjoyed that Wizardmon is alive (and I bet every other Digimon fan who is reading/had read this fic is even more so), and I'm excited that the parents are getting Digimon.

But then, there's everything else: I DO NOT like how totally stupid everyone is being right now. Okay, so they've been given an ultimatum, and apparently even considering the less popular choice is grounds for disownment; apparently, the DigiDestined aren't as smart or strategic as they're trying to be, because it seemed like nobody (except for maybe Iori/Cody, or even Michael) ever thought about playing along with Kurayami's scheme and then hightail it when they had their friends (they had most of the group's most powerful Digimon, after all). Yes, Gennai would've complained, but (in Azulongmon's words) "Gennai complains about everything".

Seriously, it would've saved quite a bit of heartache if they had done something remotely similar to that.

Just stating my two cents,
The King
person chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
I thought it was Arukenimon...
Maronn chapter 50 . 9/1/2013
Koumi3
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
I don't like Takeru right now. Not like him, but his behavior in this. I don't get it. Has he turned into Daisuke? Coz if he has, what's the point of maturing Daisuke? And Willis, still don't like him.

I can't wait for a Takeru part. I need to read it
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
But cabins 3-6 would be 4 cabins, and she said she did 3... and ugh

And what's with TK being OBSESSED with food? I'll find out eventually
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Kind of sad now. I don't really like Willis. And IDK, but I'm in Tai's corner for the fight, just because. IDK
teamcan chapter 50 . 1/3/2013
I'm so in love with both 03 and 04 and I'm so excited for 05! You guys are very creative and just plain awesome at writing this. The story was great, the characters were likeable, and even though this was long it never felt dragged out. I would get immersed in the plot and just enjoyed reading this. Great work!
teamcan chapter 39 . 12/31/2012
Omg I feel like crying over the upcoming fight between the digidestined! Super excited to see how it all goes down though.
teamcan chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
Loved the fight sequence with Puppetmon! I found it entertaining for Tai and Willis to shout attacks. I also enjoyed Tai's perspective in this chapter too.
teamcan chapter 26 . 12/30/2012
I really enjoy the bits with the families back on Earth.
I also just realized something. Didn't Noriko have a digivice? And if she is in the Digital World then wouldn't it have returned to her too? This isn't much of an issue, especially since this story is already completed. Just something I noticed.
teamcan chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
I've been too excited about reading and forgot to review. Anyways this was a great chapter! I loved all the action and can't wait to see what happens next. Also, I want to commend you guys on your writing. It's great how you keep this fanfic in line with the canon.
Canuck90 chapter 30 . 12/17/2012
Really like how you incorporate different characters into your story. Good story so far!