Reviews for We'll Take the Train
messyhxdlovers chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
ohh myyy god! this story was amazing! I was gritting my teeth the whole time hoping that no-one would catch them! i loved how you brought in the junjou egoist couple...so cute! great job author-nim!
Alana-kittychan chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Whoops what a mess Usagi-San made oh let's hope Hiroki is ready hmm?
SabakunoMaria chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
omgomgomgomgOMFG ! WAAAAH! *goes TOTAL FULL FANGIRL MODE* KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! so smexayh! I WANTED TO READ (and see with my third eye) NOWAKI & HIROKI AFTER HIROKI COMES HOME!

iroppoi!
色っぽい!

means SEXY!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
That was so sexy (nosebleed). It wasn't just sexy, but it was really cute too. You've made me love Misaki and Akihiko even more!
You're very talented; great job! :)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
OMG! NOSEBLEED! Awesome story! Awesome dialogue! You did really well keeping to their characters! I loved it. Keep it up!
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
that was awesome i think you should make one for the other couples :]
xSonya chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
OMG! THAT WAS SO SEXY! You're too good at this xD haha. nice work! You got the characters in role nicely! *I want more!* You have to finish this with nowaki :p
Keir's.secretadmirer.stalker chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
*sits and states at your beautiful picture. And gets sucked in by those GORGEOUS eyes. And then gets sucked into her whirlpool or exquisite writing*

Ahhhh *sighs in bliss*

Love love love it

And I'll read it a thousand times over!

Muah!
Your secret admirer.stalker chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
There's a 10k word limit

Should I fill it all up...?

Because...

...because...I hear the sound of bells jingling when he says "I love you,"

I hear the music when Misaki is panting his desires, I hear his thoughts, the beating of his heart...so full...thumping loudly for his other half.

The passion so overwhelms that the world and everyone else ceast to exist...that gripping feeling in the heart...for the pain, the pleasure, the longing...that same feeling that pierce through the heart the same way when it's happy as when it feels as though it is shattering to pieces...

The world can keep moving, people shuffle and rush but in this moment there's only this burning desire to be close to the one who holds your heart and soul captive...

Everything was so well and beautifully written. Characters are perfect in cadence to their roles...it was as if I was watching the images right before my eyes. I hear everything-the hustle and bustle of the people on the train the voices of Usagi and Misaki...

You are truly talented. There is so much I want to say...yet there are words enough to describe just how romantic and sweet this was. Think of your talent to be able to portray such a vivid enchanting, nostalgic love in the mist of a train ride-that's just raw talent.

I hold my head in shame in light of your wonderful penmanship. I applaud you for such an exquisite piece.

It touched me deeply-only a very few authors on here have. I know us authors don't hear this enough-but thank you for taking the time, effort and everything else to write this and post it. It is a lot of work and very little appreciation in return. Yet you do it because it is your love for it That calls it forward.

I raise my pen to you (or tip my hat...whichever...uh-oh the crazy one is back)

Once again thank you.

I LOVED IT!

Extremely well written so beautiful and magnificent and on and on...

You have my endless admiration! (which will mean that I'll stalk you)

*i was trying to keep crazy over active hyper perv from emerging so I can write somethin nice and meaningful but alas, it is an impossible task...for that I apologize.*

**Ya-hoo! Hawt smexy author writing smexy manlove ooohhhh yeahhhh imma kidnap her and do unholy things to her**

*o.O*

*someone please put her out of my misery!*

**bounces bounces bounces...drools over smexy hawt keir**
puppyfacetwo chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
Oh my grawd... that was great, I can't get over how overbearing Akihiko is at times. But man, when he wants to smex up Misaki, by god he's going to smex up Misaki, no matter where they are. I kinda feel bad for Misaki but, things seemed to turn out alright for him. Lol. :)
Mimimikan chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Oh...god...I feel like such a pervert... *face red* It was...embarassing to read, but still lovely, I laughed so hard. *feels guilty* Anyway, loved it, every bit. ..now, pardon me...*fangirl squeel*...good day ;
Risque Tendencies chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Train sex. It's on my bucket list, and this pretty much cements it for me. I found this incredibly titillating, and played off very well to boot. Despite the problems inherent with gettin' it on in public, this was believable, and the kinkiness of the situation shone through, hard.

Also must say that I hope Hiroki listened there, at the end, or he's in for an unexpected jumping real soon. xD
The Black Flamingo101 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
As a diehard Romantica fan, I must tip my hat to you for this lemon. In other words: THAT WAS FRICKIN HOT! 8D

Usually I don't like public lemons, but the way you pulled this one off was entirely believable and clever. The character were extremely IC and their actions and reactions spot on. Usagi's obsessive and excessive nature really shined through, as well as Misaki's angry inner thought processes and back talk. Their daily, petty angst is so much fun to read.

And the mansexing? Incredibly detailed, creative, and hot. I can relate to Usagi here because I was in class while I read this and had to pretend nothing was going on and I was working on actual assignments. LOL. Awkward.

Adding Nowaki's cameo and the phone call to Hiroki was also hilarious and fun.

Wonderful all around! Written with thought and finesse :) Hope to read more from you.

Love,

TBF101
MoonlightatDusk chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
WOOW...that was...so...sexy! omg...pure genious!
JunjouRomanticafortheWinxoxo chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Wowww...that was just...that was just...HOTTTT! XD So much detail, I loved it! The scenerio was just soo hot, train sex with other passengers there, that was just genius! And omg hahaha Misaki had to do most of the work! I love it lol! I see you let us with a cliffhanger, I hope you update soon so we can find out whether or not Usagi-san fucks Misaki senseless the second they get home! XD