Reviews for Quite An Age Difference
Silent Reader chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Pardon me but you accidently tag Lin Beifong too. I read it for her sake but she was not mentioned.
Melody Darkblood chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I love Pemzin! They're ssooo cute together! Love the story so,sweet! But I still cry and people say Aang is dead. :"(
crazyhpcfan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Lovely story, I really enjoyed the depiction of Tenzin's and Pema's relationship.
evenstar345 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
well written! I liked this!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is perfectly written, with the bookends of Pema's birth and Jinora's. So well done.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Tearbending. WHY MUST AANG DIE?!

I love Pemzin. I love it. I don't care about Korra or Mako or Lin (okay, I care about Lin) or drama or basically anything else about LoK... but I love Pema and Tenzin and the airbabies and dammit their family is just so right and perfect and good and I love them.
LJLL chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That was kind of perfect. It was just beautiful. In every way.
Smayrie chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Really great story!
Loverofart chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Beautiful! Absoloutely beautiful! I'm crying right now :')
magic-and-waffles chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This, I have to say, made me cry. I may love Korra, but it does not make it easier when i think of Aang being gone. I've read a lot of fic and oneshots in which Aang has died, but this was the most heart breaking. I was so sad while reading that part.

On the other hand, this was amazing. I would assume sixteen is the age of adulthood in the Avatar world. In some countries that is the age you become an adult. :) I love how you spoke both sides of the story, Pema's and Tenzin's.

This was very bittersweet. I fell in love with it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Simply amazing
Benevoson chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I am very impressed, you actually had me crying near the end... Thank the spirits that no one else is here! Very, very well done here, and I wish to see future stories.

Benevogirl
Lindsay Lee Wells chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was incredible! I absolutely loved this. You really made every character believable, and I Katara and Aang were perfect. You deserve a medal for such a fantastic fanfiction.

Also, Kya and Bumi were great. You created their personalities and everything, while only knowing their names! I tip my hat to you, my good sir.

My only piece of constructive criticism would be to add in Lin, but I guesss this was written before we knew about LinZin.
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
pema,you bad, bad girl.

well done ,girl, hi five!
guyw1tn0nam3 chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was good. I didn't even notice that Pema was so much younger than Tenzin, so I guess fanfics really are helpful at helping me better understand canon. xD

Anyhow, I think you did a neat job illustrating a huge age difference (and people though Tokka was bad) and illustrating how these characters overcame some of the social awkwardness in between. I would've liked to see Lin mentioned though, because I feel like that kind of adds to the story in a few ways. Not only did Tenzin court a lady who was significantly younger, but also dropped Lin Beifong in the process.

Perhaps that's how Beifong tried to get Pema in jail. For illegal marriage?

Regardless, you always have solid writing, which I can appreciate. Good job.