Reviews for Noblesse Oblige
Mariagoner chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Interesting! I like what you're doing with Diana so far... the calculation suits her well and does her Ventrue heritage proud! I enjoyed the revelation that her sire treats her rather like the bait in a long hook so I'm looking forward to Diana learning to adapt her sex appeal to her own ends at last! Plus, her interaction with Sebastian is quite interesting so far. He's clearly not falling head-over-heels for her (thank god), but I can see him slowly becoming more intrigued over time. I'm looking forward to more now!
myobsidianbutterfly chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wow! I really love your fanfic! Your LaCroix is different than the way others describe him, so I can't wait to read the new chapter(s). :)
Mariagoner chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Interesting story! I've long been looking for a good LaCroix romance and I'm hoping this story can deliver! Diana is an appealing character and I'm looking forward to her evolution in the future, especially as she (hopefully) becomes a bad-ass and ruthless Ventrue as time goes on. And I like the idea of her already having lived through one Sabbat assault and getting prepared for another.

That said... belly dancing? Seriously? It's just... so not... Clan Ventrue. Toreador, maybe, but not very Ventrue. Just struck me as out of place entirely. Why the heck would she do this- or her prestigious sire allow her to do this- after her embrace? Ballet is a classic art form loved by high society so that would fit. Fencing would be another good fit. But belly dancing? Eh...