Reviews for The Same Mistakes
Guest chapter 12 . 4h
That was an amazing fanfiction story! Loved it!
Everlark 4ever chapter 7 . 4/23
Hey so halfway through your story and I love it. Just wanna say that . I know you probably published this fanfic ages ago but I've started to read lots of different fanfics recently and probably didn't know at the time you posted this. So yeah, really liked it and goid job on it!
Love
Gabby
JoshEm chapter 12 . 4/15
This was AMAZING! and so cute everlarkkk 3
I enjoyed your story.
Laurora voreal chapter 11 . 2/2
Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your fic!
Amazing! ;)
Opalalchemy chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Waah! Why did you make Finnick so stupid! He and Gale and especially Madge were so OoC. Other than that it was a great AU.
Mawmit chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
D'aww, that was as sweet as a cake made of pie. It was a pleasant surprise to find this story, other fanfics have been slipping in quality. So it was nice to find a good one. Keep writing!
Adagio .C chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
A very good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
To my pleasant surprise, this was really quite fantastic! A lot of the material on here isn't the best quality and honestly a little sketchy, this whole thing was well written and enjoyable. And it was great without making it "fluffy" and gross, for lack of an appropiate term.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER LIKE THIS! IT WAS THE BEST FAN FIC I HAVE EVER READ AND I HAVE BEEN READING THEM FOR AGES! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER! I JUST FREAKING LOVE IT!
colleenegan25 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Really awesome story! Thanks for writing!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Why do they never pick Dares?
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
You know, I really hate how you made Madge a B.I. and Finnick a douche. Seriously, those are two of my favorite characters! Peeta's sweet, and Johanna really does have a good heart. But my heart goes out to you're niece. I hope that you and you're family are doing alright, ok? And if you even see this and if she's still battling through it, remember that when she gets through it, she'll be a better person. If not, she'll be in a better place.
MissLoremaster chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Ok, I know that I'm reading way late, and something could have already happened to your niece, but I wish you the best. And, remember, religion CAN save a person. Someone could be Atheist, but everyone needs something to hold onto and have faith with; like family. I almost never cry when someone dies because I can only see them in a better place; in heaven. And I truly believe that. And I don't even attend church! But, I wish to you that you're niece can or has overcome this.

Wishing you and your family the best,
MissLoremasterSarah