Reviews for The Same Mistakes
Grace 34booksh chapter 4 . 6/9
They r moving way to slow
livelearnandwrite chapter 11 . 5/11
It's My 1st time readinG ur stuff. Your katniss is an amazingly strong character surely with all her human flaws. Peeta who is mostly an easy-going one sometimes can feel devastated because of a broken heart. It's a rich but fresh story, telling both the beautiful and less beautiful things about being 17. Good job, Keep on writing ;)
That was an amazing fanfiction story! Loved it!
Everlark 4ever chapter 7 . 4/23
Hey so halfway through your story and I love it. Just wanna say that . I know you probably published this fanfic ages ago but I've started to read lots of different fanfics recently and probably didn't know at the time you posted this. So yeah, really liked it and goid job on it!
Love
Gabby
JoshEm chapter 12 . 4/15
This was AMAZING! and so cute everlarkkk 3
I enjoyed your story.
Laurora voreal chapter 11 . 2/2
Just wanted to tell you that I really enjoyed your fic!
Amazing! ;)
Opalalchemy chapter 11 . 12/30/2014
Waah! Why did you make Finnick so stupid! He and Gale and especially Madge were so OoC. Other than that it was a great AU.
Mawmit chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
D'aww, that was as sweet as a cake made of pie. It was a pleasant surprise to find this story, other fanfics have been slipping in quality. So it was nice to find a good one. Keep writing!
Adagio .C chapter 12 . 7/25/2014
A very good story. I enjoyed it. Thank you
HUNGER FOR THE HUNGER GAMES chapter 12 . 7/19/2014
Love the story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
To my pleasant surprise, this was really quite fantastic! A lot of the material on here isn't the best quality and honestly a little sketchy, this whole thing was well written and enjoyable. And it was great without making it "fluffy" and gross, for lack of an appropiate term.
Guest chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER LIKE THIS! IT WAS THE BEST FAN FIC I HAVE EVER READ AND I HAVE BEEN READING THEM FOR AGES! I FREAKING LOVE YOU! PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER! I JUST FREAKING LOVE IT!
colleenegan25 chapter 11 . 6/12/2014
Really awesome story! Thanks for writing!
MissLoremasterSarah chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Why do they never pick Dares?