Reviews for The Same Mistakes
LadyBender chapter 11 . 1/20
Wow, I really loved this fic! I've only ever read few fics of the hunger games, and all of them were, you know, canon divergent or post mockingjay, very sad and raw as a rule. So I didn't really expect this to cought on with me. But I was so wrong!

You really did an amazing job portraing the chacters and setting them in this quiet and lovely story. No one feels out of place (well, maybe Finnick, but that's only because I'm a fan of his sweet and caring side).

I loved the growing story between Peeta and Katniss, everything was so perfect. I was really a preasure reading this! Thank you!
dragonBug27 chapter 12 . 4/14/2017
Sweet
gabby293511 chapter 11 . 7/22/2016
this story was great, though it took a while to get to the Everlark fluff
Guest chapter 12 . 4/15/2016
your story was alright I guess, just boring at times.
sorry, is that harsh, I'm telling nothing but the truth.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/20/2016
Hehe
Guest chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
Great
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2015
Omg yay I love this happy four months!
Elricsister chapter 11 . 9/29/2015
(Note to me, I have finished reading this story)
BlueGreen216 chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
I just finished your story and I absolutely loved it! I read it all in one go and it was fantastic!
Grace 34booksh chapter 4 . 6/9/2015
They r moving way to slow
livelearnandwrite chapter 11 . 5/11/2015
It's My 1st time readinG ur stuff. Your katniss is an amazingly strong character surely with all her human flaws. Peeta who is mostly an easy-going one sometimes can feel devastated because of a broken heart. It's a rich but fresh story, telling both the beautiful and less beautiful things about being 17. Good job, Keep on writing ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/28/2015
That was an amazing fanfiction story! Loved it!