Reviews for Equilibrium
ParanoiaMC chapter 21 . 4/17
I'm not sure if you are alive after this time. So, seriously, give us a reason why you haven't updated in ages, or don't say anything and leave us to assume you have been devoured by rabid bunnies. (Damn them bunnies) So yeah. Please update?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Noooo, I need updates! XD
You've left my mind to wonder about what will happen next... :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS CROSS.
DarkSun82 chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Have you abandoned this fic? That would be a shame because it is literally THE best PrototypexAssassins Creed fic in the genre. The characters were 100% in character, there was tons of action and memorable moments in the fic that I could actually see getting this turned into a legit game. Well, if it i abandoned, it was great for what it was.
WrenWeir chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Ahh enjoying the interactions between them all :)
Deimos99340 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
If only this was still being updated...
YAOIFAN59 chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
I love this story. I can't wait for he next chapter.
Prince Sheogorath chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
please continue this story it's one of the best I've read.
hieveryone101 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Its pretty good you know!
The Invisible Fan chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Very interesting story. I really like the way you've woven the two series together
Eternal Insight chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Bad author

Nyo!

No literal trailers!
Tetractys chapter 21 . 3/13/2014
I wonder how Lucy and the others will react to Alex's unique brand of espionage.
VirguleAddict chapter 21 . 2/14/2014
Heyyy I love this story ;v; I hope youre just on hiatus and not giving this baby up *sobsobsobs*
Keep up the awesome work! Youve got a new fan here *waves*
Nerd.Girl211 chapter 21 . 1/11/2014
This is one of the best stories I've ever read, i love it so much 3
Pls continuous soon, it would be a shame to leave it in the middle.

Ps I love your Alex, he is terribly accurate, you're writing his personality in the best possible way.
(At one point I wanted to hug him, he is so lonely ç_ç)
Jay chapter 13 . 12/5/2013
Great storyline so far. The only issue you can improve on is using different words instead of "muttered". There's too much muttering and in places where a better word would work, e.g. Murmured, grouched, huffed, sneered...etc.