Reviews for Equilibrium
Senna Bluefire chapter 20 . 3/28
Never mind about me asking whether it's going to be continued, I just took a look at your profile. It's sad that it is discontinued, but I still enjoyed reading it. So yeah, thanks.
Senna Bluefire chapter 21 . 3/28
Is this story discontinued or just on hiatus? I know that chances of this being finished are probably low, but a fangirl can hope right?
DragonlordRynn chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
This is one of the few Assassin Creed/Prototype crossovers I really enjoyed reading. I'll be watching you. From the shadows. For more goodness.
hdtjk chapter 21 . 10/4/2015
Lucy was a double agent,wasn't she
ParanoiaMC chapter 21 . 4/17/2015
I'm not sure if you are alive after this time. So, seriously, give us a reason why you haven't updated in ages, or don't say anything and leave us to assume you have been devoured by rabid bunnies. (Damn them bunnies) So yeah. Please update?
Guest chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Noooo, I need updates! XD
You've left my mind to wonder about what will happen next... :D
Guest chapter 16 . 12/25/2014
I FUCKING KNEW IT WAS CROSS.
King Archangel chapter 21 . 12/4/2014
Have you abandoned this fic? That would be a shame because it is literally THE best PrototypexAssassins Creed fic in the genre. The characters were 100% in character, there was tons of action and memorable moments in the fic that I could actually see getting this turned into a legit game. Well, if it i abandoned, it was great for what it was.
WrenWeir chapter 21 . 10/27/2014
Ahh enjoying the interactions between them all :)
Deimos99340 chapter 21 . 8/28/2014
If only this was still being updated...
LordMalachai chapter 21 . 6/23/2014
I love this story. I can't wait for he next chapter.
Prince Sheogorath chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
please continue this story it's one of the best I've read.
hieveryone101 chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
Are you going to finish this story? Its pretty good you know!
The Invisible Fan chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Very interesting story. I really like the way you've woven the two series together
Navarone Nocturne chapter 1 . 4/16/2014