Reviews for Coming to Terms
Cecilia Siledubh Mohney chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Thank you so much for finishing this! I love this story!
debslmac chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
dlhk chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Love this ending! These two are perfect, and I’m glad they’re going to get their happy ever after. Can’t wait for the epilogue.
LostSarah chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
This has been the sweetest read. I cried for the majority of it bc I’m hormonal and it was just so beautifully sad but wow what an amazing and earned ending. Your writing of this tale was realistic as well as artistic - something very rare on this site.
I loved every chapter.
lillianolivia.white chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Well this was just lovely. I noticed half way through the chapter that Bella quit referring to Jeremy as “ my son” , and began referring to him as “ our son”. I felt like that was a turning point for her. Thanks so much for this.
GorGirl chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Yay! She made her move!
Anto-masen chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Me encanta, estoy suspirando. Hacen un pareja hermosa. Muchas gracias por esta gran historia
Cullenosopy chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
I'm looking forward to the epilogue and outtake!

Thanks again for literally coming out of the woodwork to finish this excellent story!
Azlady2003 chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Love it
TitaRitter chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Hi, there! I know it is a re-post, but I haven't read it before, so thank you very much for reposting it! Your story is amazing, and you are a fabulous writer! I can barely wait for the epilogue!
kissyourself chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Woah. Wait. Wow. Last time I received an update was 2013! I'm off for a reread before I give a review. Although I haven't been reading any fics from this fandom anymore, I have to admit this makes me excited to reread this story.
Marianka chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Thank you for this wonderfull and long chapter !
After this Years i still love this Story !
Your Story touch my Heart !
Sad its soon done !
Stay safe !
melissamary55 chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
Love it that they finally have their happy ending
tff000 chapter 26 . 4/22/2020
good
Elvire23 chapter 14 . 4/21/2020
I think they are both weird. I don’t understand why Bella doesn’t clear the air and get everything, all her feelings, thoughts, concerns out. Edward is weird with those mood swings and cryptic replies/comments. You are going to have a baby together! All this stress isn’t good for the baby.
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »