Reviews for Coming to Terms
DBrandonCullen chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Amazing chapter. Please update soon!
irelandk chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
:-) :-)
TeamMee9331 chapter 23 . 6/12/2013
Couldnt stop reading this story! I love it! I cant wait to see edward and bellas relationship develop more, pplease update soon!
Ginareads chapter 23 . 6/10/2013
Signs of great writing... Can re-read a story after a while ( has it been years?) and still be jonesing for an update! Great story! Have always loved you and your writing. Thank you!
roon0 chapter 23 . 6/8/2013
Hey she is moving in.
DrunkOnSunshine chapter 23 . 6/3/2013
I'm so thrilled I found this story - I couldn't stop reading it and I am really looking forward to your next chapter :-D
cutieheart365 chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
I am really enjoying this story and I wonder what's going to happen with Bella's job.
Guest chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
This was well worth the wait! I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us. Please accept my apologies for hounding you to finish the story, I just love it so and your writing is beautifully done. Thank you for making my Saturday even brighter.
CynMar Rom chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
hey, I kinda remember this part now that I've read it again :P LOL
aaaaawwwwwww she's moving in! :D
hopefully things will be more relaxed for you over the summer :)
Much love!
vivalarye chapter 23 . 5/31/2013
Love that they're going to be parents under the same roof. Love that he's falling in love with her. Can't wait for the baby to be born!
Lily chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story keep on the good work ;)
robfans chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
they are getting there closer and closer everyday
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
I love it. Please can we do something about Jessica she really is a pain. And please can we get Rosalie and Emment some kids I really don't like it when those two suffered to much. And Alice married without a big wedding OMG (what is the world coming too) hahahahaha! And yes they are moving in together. YES! YES!
flojo03 chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
wow so happy he didnt have the reaction that bella thought he would , and she is moving in with him..things are falling into place
Jojo657 chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon I read the whole thing and I love it
1,174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »