Reviews for Coming to Terms
Scattycow chapter 5 . 7/6/2013
Well! Edward is a quality guy!
You can do it on your own Bella, don't worry about that prat!
Sperm donors are ten-a-penny.
Scattycow chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
I had a great time.

Call me if you make it back in to town. Maybe we can get together again.

Thanks,

E

His phone number was written at the bottom.

Why doesn't she just phone him? Or did she throw the note away?
LAB1 chapter 23 . 7/3/2013
I'm new to your story and really like it! I can't wait to read where you are going with the storyline.
DayDreamer147 chapter 23 . 7/2/2013
I loved this chapter, so glad to see them finally admitting their feelings. update soon please! :)
Monkey85 chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Please finish posting the chapters! :)
ADADancer chapter 23 . 6/24/2013
Thanks for the update :)))
Love M Go Blue chapter 22 . 6/22/2013
"Swan-Cullen", eh?
jucaran chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I loved this story when I read it at Twilighted (I think it was there) and always wondered why it wasn't on . Glad to see it posted here (again, apparently, although I didn't know it was here before).
Love M Go Blue chapter 15 . 6/22/2013
Whoever the "she" is thatbEdward referred to on the phone is obviously why Edward cannot trust very easily. Really wanting to know the story behind all that!
Love M Go Blue chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
If Bella does lose her job, I truly hope she lays the blame squarely at the feet of and guilt trips the hell out of the person who is the majority of the reason it will have happened! I mean, if she gets fired, she better rip Edward up one side and down another, making it absolutely crystal clear to him that it was his behavior, the stress of everything surrounding the situation and primarily his reaction to it, that was the root cause of Bella being so distracted and not doing everything as necessary. She will need to make sure he knows it's basically his fault she's unemployed - if that does actually happen.

I know Bella said in this chapter that perhaps the "list" of things to talk about should wait, but I would think that one of them would have at least broached the subject of what the baby's LAST name will be. If Edward DARES argue that it should be Cullen, I hope she slaps him! He doesn't deserve for the baby to have his name.
Love M Go Blue chapter 12 . 6/21/2013
So Edward's gonna have a nursery at his house for the baby, too? Why? So that the nanny he'll have to hire to take care of his son while he's at the hospital instead of at home during his visitation times has somewhere to put the baby down for a nap? *rolls eyes*. Yeah, can you tell that I am absolutely not gonna let Edward off Scot free and forgive his atrotious behavior simply "because he's Edward and we love him"?! LOL He's got a LOT to make up for. A lot.
Love M Go Blue chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
I've actually been sorta waiting for something like this to happen, with all the stress - mostly Edward-induced, thank-you-very-much - she's been under. Wouldn't surprise me if she ends up on bed rest for the dura- Hey! that reminds me: we never did hear the outcome of the appointment at which the doctor was going to let Bella know if the placenta had moved back up to where it should be. I can't remember the exact timeline, but that appointment was to have been only a few weeks after the first ultrasound, which means it would have long-passed by now.

I'm heartened by the fact that Edward at least showed up. That he overheard Mike's stupid quip, though - well, frankly . . . that's Bella's own fault, really, for not having nipped that in the bud long before now!
Love M Go Blue chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Yup. I just had a feeling that Bella was going to "need" that phone number...
Love M Go Blue chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Channeling your inner Stefenie and paying homage to canon with the fade to black? Bummer - because I am just a nasty ole' thang, LOL - but I get it.

Why do I have the feeling she's going to need it and regret throwing away his phone number?

Used condomS? As in, more than one? It'd been over a year since Bella had has sex, so I'm guessing she wasn't the one who had any at all on hand. So that means Edward had multiple in his wallet or something? If true (and, frankly, how could it not be - unless one of them ran to the corner market in the middle of the night) would tell us quite a bit about his character!

Kinda surprised he left, too. But maybe he just didn't want all the awkward morning after stuff - kinda like the very first episode of Grey's Anatomy. Although, if Edward did have multiple condoms on hand, maybe we shouldN'T be surprised that he bolted.
groovy519 chapter 23 . 6/15/2013
Just found this story and fell in love with it! Glad they've started to get their act together. Wondering what the baby's name will be.
1,189 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »