Reviews for Coming to Terms
Lily chapter 23 . 5/30/2013
Amazing story keep on the good work ;)
robfans chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
they are getting there closer and closer everyday
IsabellaMarie31 chapter 23 . 5/29/2013
I love it. Please can we do something about Jessica she really is a pain. And please can we get Rosalie and Emment some kids I really don't like it when those two suffered to much. And Alice married without a big wedding OMG (what is the world coming too) hahahahaha! And yes they are moving in together. YES! YES!
flojo03 chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
wow so happy he didnt have the reaction that bella thought he would , and she is moving in with him..things are falling into place
Jojo657 chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Please update soon I read the whole thing and I love it
Skylair Hernandez chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Wow, amazing chapter.
FayeCromar chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
OMG loved this story I only started it this morning and have come to last chapter can't wait for more
Tinsley Warren chapter 23 . 5/28/2013
Yes! They admitted their growing feelings and she agreed to move in! Fantastic!

Glad he heard what she had to say and that she got to let everything off her chest!

Aw Alice and jasper! I hope they do take her apartment!
withany chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
I think I've said before that I've always loved this story. It's a delight to read it again. Thank you for reposting it.
melistories chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
This chapter explained a lot about Bella - about how and why she is so scared to commit as the result of her own upbringing. I will admit I laughed out loud when Edward joked about sex and dating. : )
stormy315 chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
great chapter...so bella is moving in;-)) looking forward to the next chapter...
mayejrmorris chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
nice chapter.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
Yay! At least they're beginning to really communicate. It's a huge step they're taking. I'm so happy for them!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/27/2013
I was really glad to get this update and am looking forward to your new posts. I hope things lighten up for you over the summer.
Emily chapter 23 . 5/27/2013