Reviews for Coming to Terms
KaitieEM chapter 23 . 11/9/2015
Hi, I just wanted to drop you a review to tell you how much I enjoyed your story. I've seen a few reviews upset that it isn't completed here, but I got the completed version at perusing the shelves. So, if anyone reads this and haven't done so, as said in the chapter 1 A/N it is available elsewhere, go find it. Because it has a wonderful ending and a few outtakes that you must read!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/1/2015
I loved this soooo much, really upset u didnt finsh it:'(
Anonymous1511 chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Well. He did leave his phone number. Did she completely forget it? That's heard to believe.
Annaline chapter 23 . 10/5/2015
Say what? We don't get to know if she was fired? If Laurent or Jessica plotted against her? If Rosalie gets to use the extra crib?
ucrchic chapter 1 . 7/18/2015
Such a great story. Not all rainbows and butterflies throughout, which made it all the more believable. I loved how it all came together for them in the end. SO happy I found the conclusion on your blog! I was so sad when I didn't notice it wasn't completed on fanfic before I got sucked in but so delighted the ending was available elsewhere! Thanks for sharing. Definitely worth the time!
mediadora10 chapter 23 . 7/13/2015
Estou de férias e reli essa história hoje!
Eu li ela inteira na primeira vez e agora ela não está completa aqui! Será que vai continuar postando aqui?
Saudades dessa história
Daydreamer's Haze chapter 23 . 7/5/2015
Um. Did you abandon this story?

It's cool if you did. I was just wondering
natt41 chapter 22 . 6/5/2015
I really hope you will finish this story it is really good.
piper-h-99 chapter 23 . 5/9/2015
Please update soon, I love this fic!
lovelife5 chapter 23 . 4/10/2015
I got sucked in and love this story! I really hope you finish it!
lt90 chapter 22 . 4/1/2015
I hope you update soon. I miss this story.
RKandCarrieFan chapter 23 . 3/26/2015
amazing fanfic
it's been a while but i really hope you update soon
Guest chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
I know edward was a huge ass at first but bella has been an ungratful beoch the whole time. I would like to slap her.
Guest chapter 15 . 3/7/2015
I think her gift to edward is rude and its not really a gift.
MewTwo and Mew chapter 23 . 3/4/2015
It's a shame this story has been abandoned
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »