Reviews for Coming to Terms
gleefan2009 chapter 23 . 12/8/2014
love it please write more
emmettandme chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
so sad this story is not complete :(
DarkBitterSea chapter 13 . 11/25/2014
This is a huge favorite of mine. I can't tell you how many times I did rereads. I also love that last sentence.
maphie chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
Jake's a creeper and why is Alice allowed just to walk in Bella's apartment? I love how Edward seems appalled by Bella entertaining "guests" in her bedroom but he doesn't think twice about just walking in to her apt and bedroom uninvited!
maphie chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
I'm reading this story for the second time. I don't think I realized how sad Bella's life is not because she's alone but because she is surrounded by assholes. In particular, Edward's overbearing family. They can't claim the baby before Edward does. And Charlie? What father reacts to their daughter's unplanned pregnancy with a setup? Really? That makes no sense unless this was the 17th century and they were royalty.
Lilydukes chapter 23 . 10/26/2014
Loved! Thank you!
jconj chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
This version of Bella is spineless.
ruthnickcj chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story!
TwimomJen chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I spent all of today reading it. About 2 chapters ago I realized it wasn't complete and it's been a year since you updated. Is it published on any other site completed? Are you planning to complete it? There are too many questions left unanswered for the story to be done.
jk chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Anyone else wondering how a vice president is broke? Bella has no money? How is that possible? And u just made Bella the pathetic loser that she has been saying she isnt
jk chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I feel like she's giving in way to easy. He was soooooo awful I don't give a fuck why just that he did. They don't have to be nice to each other until the babies born! I don't like Edward in this...Bella and Jake! Hell Bella and mike!
zozotheterrible chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I've just read your fic all in one hit and I have to say I love it! Every single character is amazing! I especially love how they all have flaws as well as positive attributes... I really hope you continue writing this. I so need to know what happens next!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
Can't wait for the rest. Enjoying the reread
lostinapapercup chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
I'm loving this! Will you be updating again?
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Gosh, this is such a wonderful story. I would give anything if you would finish it. I'm dying to know what happens at the office. I think Bella should sue for harassment and discrimination . That would give her money to contribute. She could probably make as much working from home. I also know that Laurent probably set her up. I wouldn't doubt if he weren't taking over the accounts she lost on his own outside of Newton, INC. That's criminal action.
1,152 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »