Reviews for Coming to Terms
zozotheterrible chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I've just read your fic all in one hit and I have to say I love it! Every single character is amazing! I especially love how they all have flaws as well as positive attributes... I really hope you continue writing this. I so need to know what happens next!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
Can't wait for the rest. Enjoying the reread
lostinapapercup chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
I'm loving this! Will you be updating again?
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Gosh, this is such a wonderful story. I would give anything if you would finish it. I'm dying to know what happens at the office. I think Bella should sue for harassment and discrimination . That would give her money to contribute. She could probably make as much working from home. I also know that Laurent probably set her up. I wouldn't doubt if he weren't taking over the accounts she lost on his own outside of Newton, INC. That's criminal action.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Ok, I'll get in line to bitch slap Jessica first. Bella! Man up & just tell him. Also tell him that you can keep your job if you marry the boss's playboy son.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Oh Bella, Please DO NOT marry that idiot Mike without talking to Alice , Angela or someone if you can't talk to Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Wow, Bella is more screwed up than Edward ever thought of being. I know she's going to loose her job, the signs are all there. Then what?
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
I smell an Ex trying to stir up trouble. I don't think he was talking about Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
She didn't really lie- when she called her Dad & he said he was in Montana; she just didn't tell Alice that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Ah, sweet. This Bella is the most closed off person I've ever seen.
lillianolivia.white chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
What is his deal? He is making her have more stress.
lillianolivia.white chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
God, I could kill both Mike & Jake. They sure know how to cause problems.
lillianolivia.white chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Renee, please butt out!
lillianolivia.white chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
No way I believe Edward is the father to Tanya's baby. Someone in the Cullen household would've said something.
lillianolivia.white chapter 5 . 7/19/2014
I like Esme. Edward is an ass.
1,156 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »