Reviews for Coming to Terms
jconj chapter 23 . 10/21/2014
This version of Bella is spineless.
ruthnickcj chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Are you ever going to finish this story!
TwimomJen chapter 23 . 10/12/2014
I really enjoyed this story. I spent all of today reading it. About 2 chapters ago I realized it wasn't complete and it's been a year since you updated. Is it published on any other site completed? Are you planning to complete it? There are too many questions left unanswered for the story to be done.
jk chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
Anyone else wondering how a vice president is broke? Bella has no money? How is that possible? And u just made Bella the pathetic loser that she has been saying she isnt
jk chapter 13 . 10/4/2014
I feel like she's giving in way to easy. He was soooooo awful I don't give a fuck why just that he did. They don't have to be nice to each other until the babies born! I don't like Edward in this...Bella and Jake! Hell Bella and mike!
zozotheterrible chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
I've just read your fic all in one hit and I have to say I love it! Every single character is amazing! I especially love how they all have flaws as well as positive attributes... I really hope you continue writing this. I so need to know what happens next!
SnapCrackledThePop chapter 23 . 9/11/2014
Can't wait for the rest. Enjoying the reread
lostinapapercup chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
I'm loving this! Will you be updating again?
lillianolivia.white chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Gosh, this is such a wonderful story. I would give anything if you would finish it. I'm dying to know what happens at the office. I think Bella should sue for harassment and discrimination . That would give her money to contribute. She could probably make as much working from home. I also know that Laurent probably set her up. I wouldn't doubt if he weren't taking over the accounts she lost on his own outside of Newton, INC. That's criminal action.
lillianolivia.white chapter 22 . 7/20/2014
Ok, I'll get in line to bitch slap Jessica first. Bella! Man up & just tell him. Also tell him that you can keep your job if you marry the boss's playboy son.
lillianolivia.white chapter 21 . 7/20/2014
Oh Bella, Please DO NOT marry that idiot Mike without talking to Alice , Angela or someone if you can't talk to Edward.
lillianolivia.white chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Wow, Bella is more screwed up than Edward ever thought of being. I know she's going to loose her job, the signs are all there. Then what?
lillianolivia.white chapter 15 . 7/20/2014
I smell an Ex trying to stir up trouble. I don't think he was talking about Bella.
lillianolivia.white chapter 14 . 7/20/2014
She didn't really lie- when she called her Dad & he said he was in Montana; she just didn't tell Alice that.
lillianolivia.white chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
Ah, sweet. This Bella is the most closed off person I've ever seen.
1,161 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »