Reviews for Coming to Terms
divyvicki chapter 4 . 8/12/2021
Well, that didn’t go well!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 8/12/2021
Finally!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 8/11/2021
Interesting turn of events!
divyvicki chapter 1 . 8/11/2021
Think she misread his intentions!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2021
She is 29. Why is she so scared?! She isn’t a child. She has the capability and the family resources to leave and not look back and raise this child all by her lonesome. I seriously wish she would.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/17/2021
One of the best stories here. Thank you for sharing..
mitzywan chapter 28 . 4/26/2021
This was a very interesting read! Enjoyed it. Thank you!
ellekat08 chapter 12 . 3/17/2021
I just found your story not long ago, I know I’m super late to the party but I’m glad I’m here. I’m enjoying so much. Just wanted to let you know.
Lyndseyxx chapter 1 . 3/13/2021
Great story, thanks for sharing!
xoxabbyxox chapter 25 . 2/13/2021
My all time favorite story! I find myself re reading every couple of months. I would give anything to hear more from Edwards side of things.

Thank you for sharing you writing with us- I know it’s brought me joy throughout the years!
tanyaleigh chapter 28 . 1/31/2021
I LOVED your story! Thanks for reposting it. Fanfiction has become a favorite but during this pandemic it has been a mental health lifesaver!
AbK chapter 28 . 10/25/2020
Fabulous, I’ve been looking for a great story for so long and started reading some of my old favourites until now , this story is not the usual but much more amazing definitely going to be my go to story thank you so much I didn’t want it to end abk
was-sticks chapter 6 . 8/28/2020
you couldn’t make jasper wear...A UNION UNIFORM? like if u REALLY wanted to go all “civil war jasper” reference, why couldn’t you drop what smeyer couldnt? like really?
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 28 . 8/4/2020
Great story! I enjoyed reading it
rebecca's mom chapter 28 . 8/1/2020