Reviews for Coming to Terms
angelzawright89 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I would really like to see something bad happen to Elizabeth and Edward, because no one should ever use a child like that. It really made me sick to see that she got the money she was after; such a despicable human. Anyway im really enjoying your story and eagerly awaiting the next chapter.
Denis Chateau chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
omg ur soo good plz plz plz continue the fic!
lee21761 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Oh jeez...she's not going to go easy on him. Poor Edward. I mean being 13 is hard enough but then to find out that your dad is not really your dad and then your real dad and mom don't want you..they only want money That's horrible. Poor E. I hope she isn't too hard on him
Guest chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Ohmygosh. Amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
padme35 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Wow! That surprised me but at least now maybe the flood gates are open and everything can be put out in front of them:-)
vvply01 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
UpYourCupcake chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Wow, Carlisle was certainly pushy. She's right, that must run in the family. I feel like Carlisle is just making excuses for Edward. The story he told Bella was sad, but pointless. Edward has issues and needs to work them out, but it's still his own damn fault for acting like a dick face to her.
maggiejoma chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
what an evil troll...his mother (or more accurately)...his egg donor ... well, there are no words... a waste of oxygen... how could anyone do that to a child...:(
debslmac chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
tone death chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Still it's progress.
MarySoul chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
I had a "watery smile" on my face too when I read it! Loved this chapter.
zotic1988 chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Good. I hope she doesn't cave into his excuses. He had a shitty childhood, so what? Most people have. It doesn't give you the right to treat people like crap.
DBrandonCullen chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
Great chapter. Please update soon.
shyshy1016 chapter 16 . 8/31/2012
wow poor edward and carlisle... tht must have been so hard to endure...
MIS love Twilight chapter 16 . 8/31/2012