Reviews for Coming to Terms
angleface12 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
hell what just happened.

did bella misunderstand edward's conversation ? was it about her ,or who was it if he didn't mean bella? i hope i will get these question's answered in the next few chapters
adia90 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
rereading it again is making me anticipate the next chapter, much as excited as i was the last time around. this is my favorite part. can't wait for edward to make everything clear to bella. :)
debslmac chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Tinsley Warren chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Well now I don't know what to say!

I was going to say I'm glad things were working out now I don't know.

So rose is pissed because she can't get preggo and Bella did and wasn't even trying? Poor girl. That makes sense.

But was Edward taking to her on the phone? And I'm hoping Edward wasnt talking about bella but if he wasn't then who was he talking to? Damn now I'm confused! Lol
SandytheSandstorm chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Who I remember this...his past has home to pay him a visit. Love reading this over again
AliciaW68 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Wow just when they seemed to be getting to some sort of understanding. So who is she? Is it Bella he wants rid of or someone else ? have i missed something ?
Mz-Star chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
After the way E treated her don't think she should be so forgiving so easliy
Sue.Alex chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
So let me jst say, if i hadn't been reading the last 14 chapters of edward being a dick to bella, then i would have assumed that bella was jumping to the wrong conclusions, bt since i had, i wont rule out that he might be talking about bella.
Jst saying that my opinion on this ed, can't be any lower.
zotic1988 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Well it's completely obvious Edward wasn't talking about Bella on the phone, that she's just jumping to the wrong conclusion. So I'm assuming he was talking about an ex. Why is he keeping that hidden? Bella would have a right to be mad that he's keeping secrets.
Daya27 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Awesome chapter. What happened? Cant wait to find out!
LibraryLady08 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
A big misunderstanding for do sure!
melissamary55 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
love it and who was edward talking about coz i dont think it was about bella update soon
UpYourCupcake chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Wow...yeah I agree with the previous comment. Alice and Esme have crossed the line in a major way! This is supposed to be Bella's pregnancy, HER baby. I get that they are technically family to the baby, but it's going way overboard and they're pushing all of this onto Bella. That is not fair. Where is Bella's backbone? However, it was nice to see Tanya not being such a cunt bag for once.
shaz308 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Why no one explained anything to Bella at this stage I have always found strange. Carlisle could have taken her to his office and explained what he doesn't on the drive home and they wouldn't have left her alone again of Christmas. Looking forward to your next chapter, thanks.
Sassy Mami chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
I know that they are trying to help but I think Alice cross the line with the baby furniture. How does she know that was something that Bella would like? I think some of the conditions should have been to talk to her about stuff for her baby before buying it. I understand Edward doing it but Alice shouldnt have any say. Give Bella a backbone soon please... Great chapter, update more soon :)
1,170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »