Reviews for Coming to Terms
JRDurham chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
you are the master of the rollercoaster ride! or any amusement part ride. my emotions have gone up, down, all around, upside down...

holy moly. intense and incredible.

whew.. until your next update!
jav5683 chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
what is going on with Edward
novababy chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
hi! just started reading tonight and i'm loving it so far. who's this other girl that has made edward so unwilling to trust?
Noble Korhedron chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Poor Bella! Hopefully assWard will learn his lesson! :-P
DBrandonCullen chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Lovely chapter. I can't wait for the next update.
angleface12 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
hell what just happened.

did bella misunderstand edward's conversation ? was it about her ,or who was it if he didn't mean bella? i hope i will get these question's answered in the next few chapters
adia90 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
rereading it again is making me anticipate the next chapter, much as excited as i was the last time around. this is my favorite part. can't wait for edward to make everything clear to bella. :)
debslmac chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Tinsley Warren chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Well now I don't know what to say!

I was going to say I'm glad things were working out now I don't know.

So rose is pissed because she can't get preggo and Bella did and wasn't even trying? Poor girl. That makes sense.

But was Edward taking to her on the phone? And I'm hoping Edward wasnt talking about bella but if he wasn't then who was he talking to? Damn now I'm confused! Lol
SandytheSandstorm chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Who I remember this...his past has home to pay him a visit. Love reading this over again
AliciaW68 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Wow just when they seemed to be getting to some sort of understanding. So who is she? Is it Bella he wants rid of or someone else ? have i missed something ?
Mz-Star chapter 13 . 8/25/2012
After the way E treated her don't think she should be so forgiving so easliy
Sue.Alex chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
So let me jst say, if i hadn't been reading the last 14 chapters of edward being a dick to bella, then i would have assumed that bella was jumping to the wrong conclusions, bt since i had, i wont rule out that he might be talking about bella.
Jst saying that my opinion on this ed, can't be any lower.
zotic1988 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Well it's completely obvious Edward wasn't talking about Bella on the phone, that she's just jumping to the wrong conclusion. So I'm assuming he was talking about an ex. Why is he keeping that hidden? Bella would have a right to be mad that he's keeping secrets.
Daya27 chapter 15 . 8/24/2012
Awesome chapter. What happened? Cant wait to find out!
1,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 58 .. Last Next »