Reviews for Coming to Terms
LibraryLady08 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
They are a very invasive family. Not in a bad way though.

-MJ
melissamary55 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
love it and the privet room with no call seems a little strange and i think edward were behind them also cant wait to read how bella and jecob meeting goes update soon
puppylove216 chapter 10 . 4/30/2012
Please update A.S.A.P I need a break from finals week. I read this story when you first posted it in 2008 but it's been awhile and updates have been slow for other stories so reading it again is like reading it the first time and I'm on the edge of my seat so PLEASE update .Thank you so much for re-posting it !
BatmanBabe-21 chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
Idk what it is but I'm loving how Edward still doesn't trust Bella, lol. Not that I hate Bella but I just love how this story is playing out.
CynMar Rom chapter 9 . 4/30/2012
ouchie... it kinda hurts again to read of edward being so mean, and I got mad, again too... I'm glad you're reposting, though :D

Much love!
jupiter2005 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
at least she knows that he stayed and maybe this will be a turning point for them from now on. update soon.
jackie84 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
I'm so glad you decided to repost this! I loved this story the first time around :)

I don't know if you are editing or changing any of the story itself, but I always felt like Edward didn't do enough groveling for how awful he treated Bella..I think he should have suffered a little bit more or acknowledged how sorry he was for being wrong about her. Or maybe she was to easy on him? Lol

Please dont think im knocking the story, it's one of my favorites :)

Xx
akent96 chapter 9 . 4/28/2012
Just got up to this chapter, I really love this story and hope you update soon 3 x
sballLuvr5 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Just read this story on your blog, but decided to leave a review here. I LOVED this story! Edward was a major asshole in the beginning, but I'm glad everything worked out in the end. I don't want to give anything else away in case someone reads this who hasn't read the whole story, but I loved it :):)

Kristi
sassylilangel06 chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
I read this story before and loved it. I came back to it to read it again and I noticed that it is not all here so I put it in my favs. Hopefully I can read more soon!
robfans chapter 9 . 4/27/2012
edward is an ass
midnightblupuppy chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
please update soon
seekerharmoney chapter 9 . 4/26/2012
Thanks good chapter as always
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 .. Last Next »