Reviews for Coming to Terms
seekerharmoney chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Thanks good chapter
sherryola chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Ah, damn! I forgot frigging Jacob Black is in here. Curse him and Mike right now! actually, Mike was nice till those comments just as Edward showed up!
UpYourCupcake chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Bella's parents frustrate me. I'm still angry that Renee thought to invite Charlie and his friends without even asking Bella. Stress is NOT needed for the baby. That is exactly what is happening. Jacob is frustrating too. I mean it's okay to be a friend and be there for Bella, but he's up her ass constantly. She is a pregnant woman, she doesn't need that.
Songirl chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Great treatment of a wildly emotionally complex chapter- i read this the first time around but I am here sucked in again and dying to turn anothet page...

Xo

Jen
wackynicolecsu chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Great story! I am re-loving it! I remember a lot but I alco forgot about some of it. Thanks! can't wait for the updates!
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Mike's timing couldn't have been any worse could it?
roon0 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Poor Bella, she is having a rough ride of it.
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
And that is why I never liked Jacob, to freaking pushy. Use tell him to back the hell off. Great update.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I read this orginally when it was first out. I've looked for it a few times since to re read. I'm glad its back up! The only negative thing I could comment on is when she found out she wa having a boy, it would have been to early to tell at that point. Update soon!
MIS love Twilight chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Oh man that was a cliff hanger! I want to know what happens next. Pleeeeeeez update soon. I love your story.
melissamary55 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
love it and i really dont like edward so much right know and i hope bella gets better soon
lady fairy goth chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Yay i have been trying to find this story for ages. i gave up but found it again as a fluke. Your not getting away from me again :)
maggiejoma chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
poor girl... she has no luck at all when it comes to timing with Edward...:)
ForeverInHiding chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Leaving me like this is cruel. Please update immediately!
AliciaW68 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I missed this fic the first time round so I am so glad you are reposting it. I love this, you have such a good puppy dog mike, and a grumpy edward is always good. I look forward to seeing the relationship between E & B grow. Ax
1,176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 75 .. Last Next »