Reviews for Coming to Terms
Songirl chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Great treatment of a wildly emotionally complex chapter- i read this the first time around but I am here sucked in again and dying to turn anothet page...

Xo

Jen
wackynicolecsu chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Great story! I am re-loving it! I remember a lot but I alco forgot about some of it. Thanks! can't wait for the updates!
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Mike's timing couldn't have been any worse could it?
roon0 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Poor Bella, she is having a rough ride of it.
Kgunter34 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
And that is why I never liked Jacob, to freaking pushy. Use tell him to back the hell off. Great update.
Holy Cross Baby chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
I read this orginally when it was first out. I've looked for it a few times since to re read. I'm glad its back up! The only negative thing I could comment on is when she found out she wa having a boy, it would have been to early to tell at that point. Update soon!
MIS love Twilight chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
Oh man that was a cliff hanger! I want to know what happens next. Pleeeeeeez update soon. I love your story.
melissamary55 chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
love it and i really dont like edward so much right know and i hope bella gets better soon
lady fairy goth chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
Yay i have been trying to find this story for ages. i gave up but found it again as a fluke. Your not getting away from me again :)
maggiejoma chapter 8 . 4/24/2012
poor girl... she has no luck at all when it comes to timing with Edward...:)
ForeverInHiding chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Leaving me like this is cruel. Please update immediately!
AliciaW68 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
I missed this fic the first time round so I am so glad you are reposting it. I love this, you have such a good puppy dog mike, and a grumpy edward is always good. I look forward to seeing the relationship between E & B grow. Ax
barbiedoll123 chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
way to go jerk Mike
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Damn it why the hell you add ugly nasty stinky bastard Jacob in. I thought I finally find story that no dickjacob in now you make Bella with that ugly nasty bastard Jacob. Good luck with your story I don't want to wasted another story that Bella let ugly nasty bastard Jacob in her child life when that bastard Jacob is not her baby father.
ParasiteGoddess chapter 8 . 4/23/2012