Reviews for Coming to Terms
Hopesparkles chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I absolutely love this story. It was one of the first I read a couple of years ago when I found fanfiction. You are an exceptional writer and your characters are genuine. I am beyond thrilled that you have opted to repost the story, even though I will admit to having searched it out and reading it in PDF a few times. I look forward to enjoying it once again as it is reposted!
withany chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I was sad when you pulled this story, so WOOOT! it's back. Thank you.
Lizzie2325 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
YAY! It's back. I can't wait to see what changes you do if any. I am just glad this wonderful story is back.
Lilttleturtle chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
It's good to see this back here! Looking forward to rereading :D
rpgroupie chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
This is a story that I read, then found as a PDF after you pulled it. I saved it to my desktop and reread it many times. Glad I am now able to thank you for it.
mamacat20 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I thought I was seeing things when I saw this in my inbox. I can't wait to re-read it. It's good to see you on FF again. ;)
kel929 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ooohhhh im so excited to see this posting. it was one of the first stories i read and fell in love so much so that i have re read it more than once. thank you for posting again so other can enjoy it as much as i do.
ksw3 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Your reposting! I can not tell you how much I love this beautiful fic. It was my cherry popping fic! The very first FF I ever read. It truly has stayed my fav! I have it sVed on PDF and re read it from time to time. I hope some of the people in the fandom who have not read it will enjoy it as well. I am currently re reading UTAT, it is reposting as well. Another beautiful prego fic. You know me as Phoenixrocks on twitter. I'm ksw3 on FF and in real life, Karen a 40 something mother of 1. I haven't decided if I'll re read CTT while your reposting, I'm reading a lot of fic right now. I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for sharing this one again.
christag banner chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Glad to see this back. Loved it then & I can't wait to read it again!
Thunder's Shadow chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
YES! One of my all-time favorite stories is returning, and I am extremely excited about this! I an't wait to read it all over again. Thanks for bringing it back, I'm sure you'll get a ton of new readers, too! Hope everything is going well in your world! :)
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I'm so excited this is reappearing on 3
SandytheSandstorm chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Can you relove something and rereview and realert if so I am here again
mscope chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I am so happy to see this story back on ff. It truly is one of my all time favorites. Thank You!
tbar1 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Wow. I was just thinking about this story this morning. It's a classic! Still love it.
Joanne110 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Thanks for reposting, this was one of my favorite stories. I will happily re-read again.
1,442 | « Prev Page 1 .. 86 93 94 95 96 97 Next »