Reviews for It Will All Be Worth It
xLIVExEVILxSTEALxCOOKIESx chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Aww, this was so sad and sweet :)
I'd love to see a fic where Amy confronts Howard and the others about how they use Steven Hawking to be mean to Sheldon
PlanetKitten chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This is the Shamy that the show should have gone with. You manage to do right everything that the writers do wrong. Amazing piece of work.
Musikrulesok chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
ohhh, I feel so sorry for Sheldon, you should write another chapter where Amy talks to Howard ;) Really great fic by the way xD
Hoods2428 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
Are they just joking about Steve Hawkins you should write more
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is heart breaking. Really. But you've hit on something that I wish the writers of the show would hit on - the fact that these two would defend each other if necessary. They are both so awkward in their own way that only the other one understand. Like when Leonard woke Sheldon up with the bongos and Amy frowned at him and said that wasn't called for. THAT'S the Amy you have written in this fic and I love it!
Empress Shellie chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
The first time I saw this, I only skimmed through it and bookmarking all the ShAmy fics here. And then today I read it.

This is truly a very beautiful piece. You have presented a rather unusual side of Sheldon but is still very much in character. You are really able to pull some heartstrings with this piece. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.
Rachelreano chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was so beautiful. I cried for Sheldon. *sniff* I never thought of this side of the story during that episode :'(
NumbistheNewHigh chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Just wanted to join in the choir of people who are excited to see that you decided to write for this fandom again!

You write such excellent angst and manage to put the characters into a different (more real?) light that adds a lot without taking anything away.

Please don't ever leave us again. (Needy baby, greedy baby here sorry.)
TcEm chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Great story howards a dick i hope u write more shamy
StoriesForMuggles chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
totally loved this. angst without being too angsty. one thing though, Amy would definitely know who Stephen Hawking is. Apart from that i loved the plot, so true; a headcanon for me now!
Hrtofdorkness chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Omg after so long you have blessed us with another one of your Shamy stories! I am so happy :D thank you thank you soooo much! I totally adore your writings of these two. I hope you will continue to write more. I really like the angst in this particular fic. It was tear jerking and so in character. In a lot of ways Sheldon is still a child. And even though he can be overbearing in his ways, people do take advantage of his weaknesses. It's sad to know that even at his age he is still being bullied. I love how Amy understands him and is able to comfort him. How she is angry for the mistreatments in his stead
TempleBeautiful chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
well written angst that's for sure! I laughed at the ep when I watched; it's a comedy and generally not to be taken too seriously, but I did inwardly cringe at the meanness, the guys laughing at him. Sheldon is a pain, but not sure he deserved that.
ChaliceInk chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Angsty, but valid. I doubt things would have gone that far if Sheldon had brought Amy in prior to the French Maid thing.

She could have served as a voice of sanity.

But even Penny and I know who Steven Hawkings is... Amy knows.
rubyanjel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh this was sweet. And sad. Yet, it was all worth it if they were to cuddle all the time then it's alright! It took you AGES to update and I freaked out when I saw another fic from you!
CompleteLoser chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god, you're back!

I know I haven't reviewed any of your work before, but it's just that I am usually content being an anonymous lurker, and I don't review unless anonymous reviews are allowed. I had to unearth this account (I'm surprised I even remembered the password) to be able to post this.

Impressive work, as usual. I'd feel bad about the way you depict Howard, Leonard and Raj hadn't they cruelly behaved in such a way in the actual episode: while I don't think they were purposely (or maybe even consciously) this mean, the fact remains that they humiliated Sheldon.

I do think that it is unlikely for Amy not to know who Stephen Hawking is. I mean, who doesn't know that? Amy is a brilliant, worldly intellectual with a vast general knowledge of many scientific fields outside her own. How could she not know Stephen Hawking, even if she wasn't really familiar with his work?

Other than that, though, I enjoyed this fic. The depiction of the encounter at the door was great, with all the reminiscences of pranks long-suffered and not yet completely forgotten. The fact that Amy took care of Sheldon was delightful. I loved how irate Amy could get for Sheldon's sake (though it's not really surprising), and I loved the hug in the end. I do wish to read more, for I'd love to see Amy tearing Howard to shreds and further comforting Sheldon, but I am actually just grateful you posted this in the first place, since I was afraid you had abandoned the shamy fandom. I'm glad that's not the case.

Please keep writing and posting. I hope to read more from you soon!