Reviews for Talk Dirty to Me
Amanda chapter 1 . 8/18
This is amazing. I'd like to see a film.
Lynae chapter 1 . 8/3
I just read what that guest wrote about this being horrible they are complete bastards and that was very mean. I am going to do the remixes, but will write disclaimers at the top. Again that reviewer had no right to write that and I think that they must be very unlikeable in general.
Saranki Mahira chapter 1 . 6/10
Lol~ so amazing! Loved it! You know, the Harry Potter fandom has so kinky fics~ it makes me so happy!
Lynae chapter 1 . 5/22
harry's-girl-4-life,
I really love this fic, but i love some other pairings that i would like to replace Harry and Draco. Don't get me wrong I love drary. My idea is it could be a series. Clint Barton(avengers)/Pietro Maximoff(avengers AoO), Percy Jackson/Nico Di Angelo(Percy Jackson), and Steve Rogers(avengers)/Tony Stark(avengers) those are just a few. However if you don't have time I am willing to write them myself on Archiveofourown. If that is the case then i need your permission. If you don't want me to use this then i am sorry to have wasted your time. Please post your reply on the bottom of this fanfic, however if i don't have your reply in two weeks i will do the remixes without your authorization. Thank You.
Holy fuck that was hot
That was HORRIBLE! HARRY POTTER IS NOT I REPEAT NOT GAY! HE MARRIES GINNY WEASLY AND THATS THAT YOU STUPID GAY WHORE!
This was... hot.
despicableme chapter 1 . 2/17
Good twist at the end :)
Type your review here...
BleedingJoyAndSorrow chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
XD
babyjizzus chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
This is my fucking favorite thing ever.
Amazed chapter 1 . 12/8/2014