Reviews for Unexpected Meetings
NanneroftheWE chapter 43 . 1/3
AWWWWW! I really liked your story! Thanks for sharing! :)
Haylee chapter 6 . 10/13/2015
Haha! Kuwabara got Maka Choped!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
I really like the story so far. And you have a way at telling stories, I really like your writing style
paulina101 chapter 43 . 2/28/2014
This story was so amazing! I read it all at once and was not disappointed.
KEIKO YUKIMURA chapter 43 . 2/7/2013
I LOVE YOUR STORY! 3 3 :) :)
Godschildtweety chapter 43 . 12/6/2012
This story was so awesome and amazing I could not stop reading it
seireidoragon chapter 43 . 9/24/2012
I love your story!
Ash4ever15 chapter 43 . 8/19/2012
You are an a amazing writer I loved every part of it !
lovemondotrasho chapter 43 . 8/12/2012
Awww. What a lovely chapter and an even lovelier epilogue. I loved it very much. It kind of brought me out of my bad mood. I'm sure I'll sink back into the bad mood, nut it was nice to forget about it for a minute.

Great job on the story! I can't wait for future fics like this!

lovemondotrasho chapter 42 . 8/12/2012
Why? Why do you torture us?
lovemondotrasho chapter 41 . 8/12/2012
Holy crap! What happened?!

lovemondotrasho chapter 40 . 8/12/2012
I loved this chapter. Everyone is slowly becoming victorious. I just hope I can say the same about Yusuke.

lovemondotrasho chapter 39 . 8/12/2012
Just saying, nimrod is another insult I like to use.

I'm glad that Hiei finally got revenge for Yukina. It'll be nice to see that big brother moment later.

Kuwabara needs to think of a plan. And quick.

Kurama can't die! Yoko, where the hell are you?!

And Yusuke...I need to stop wishing for things. This story is published already and it's not going to read itself.

lovemondotrasho chapter 38 . 8/12/2012
I am saying it over and over. Someone's life is going to hang in the balance. Not sure who's but it will happen. I hope Yusuke knows what he's doing. Charging up there and whatnot. At least he has back up. Speaking of backup, I love how Genkai calls him a dimwit. That's my favourite insult as well. :D

lovemondotrasho chapter 37 . 8/12/2012
Alright. Everyone's going in with a plan. This is good. This is very good. I can't help but feel someone's life will hang in the balance again. It could be anyone. Kuwabara, Hiei, Yusuke...absolutely anyone.