Reviews for Adventure Show
Mordecailovesrigby chapter 1 . 8/4
This story may be epic and incomplete, but i prefer to read Chronicles of the Enchiridion by GearSolidSnake
Lizzyg423 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Look I like the story and all but I am like crying ( bad tears) that mordecai and Marsaline (can't spell her name ) kissed WHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT THAT WAY grrrr
bye and in not going to do my signature sign off :p
Clonearc17 chapter 4 . 12/5/2013
The misspellings are unforgivable and the setup is weird. Everyone seems unnaturally... calm... It's awkward to say the least. The character interaction feels forced. And dude, you just copy and pasted two song lyrics to pass off as story. Why?
Also, the Lich is bad. He's corny, he's silly, he's a Disney Villain (not the good kind like Frollo or Scar). And the fact you had him SING a Disney song just tops it.

It's "meh" overall, not the worst, but certainly not the best
Guest chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Let we LOVE again ooo, let we love again
Like the time the sun allwas shined
josh.p chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
dude the song the lich is singing is from the lion dude that's so cheap.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/21/2013
bbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss sssssssssstttttttttttttttttttttt bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbboooooooooooooooooooookkkkkkkk kkkkkkk
bazooka goblin chapter 25 . 10/26/2012
THIS IS ONE OF THE GREATEST FANFICS I'VE EVER READ. I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THE SEQUEL.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Why did you give rigby all the cool stuff!
romuel.covarrubias chapter 12 . 10/14/2012
grrr i would never let allan die in the soul society :(
romuel.covarrubias chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
WHAT?! U MADE MORDECAI CHEATED ON MARGARET ME GONNA REVIVED MARGARET TO A REAL BIRD!
romuel.covarrubias chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
its like i have an idea in my stupid brain mordecay turn ;like a human anime and with soul reaper powers and beat the hell crap out of anyone even the lich :3
Guest chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
how many "on my ways" are there!?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
I LOVE ADVENTURE TIME FANFICS!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
AWESOME I LOVE THIS COUPLE FP AND FINN 4 EVA
Formerly Rick Abadeer chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Cool story, but I think you should look for a beta reader who likes adventure time AND regular show. No offense intended at all!