Reviews for Safe
Supermikeyninjalady chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. I loved. This. *favorites*
-Supermikeyninjalady
Deyson chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
I love the fluffyness it was fantastic
writingequalslove22 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was so adorable! I especially loved when Kurt gave him the roses and he said especially when your a nervous rack and Blaine sniffed them all adorably. And i LOVED the zig zag dialouge! I nearly died from how cute it was in the show and it was equally cute in this story! I cant wait to read more of your stories D
Nina4848 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Amazing.. I Love It Soo Much.. I Already Ready Read It 4 Times.. :D ..
SouthItaly23 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
My IPod was on shuffle and while I was reading this, "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift came on. I find that fitting. :D
pendragonc chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I loved this it is so beautiful and portrayed so well I could totally see this happening in canon. In fact I wish this did happen in canon as I felt something like this was missing from the episode :)
Genevia chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Freaking beautiful. TOO beautiful for words.
oliviaanne3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This was absolutely incredibly amazing. You wrote their emotions so well. It was great!
Faerie of Tara chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awwwwww! That was adorable! Great job!
Writing Memories chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Awwwwh okay, that was so cute :) loved it.
Blackbirds and Bow-Ties chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This, my friend, is a masterpiece! I cannot thank you enough for writing this, it made my day. Although I loved Big Brother, the ep was lacking a more emotional scene about Blaine's relationship with Cooper, and how Kurt played into all of this (comforting Blaine, etc.). I felt like Blaine wasn't just THAT upset just because of a little jealousy; I knew it must have to do with something more (like Blaine previous experiences with bullying/family problems). And this fanfic, I must say, is EXACTLY what the episode was missing, and now I feel so much more comfortable about it (because I can pretend that this is what really happened ;D). This is seriously fantastic, and I love this so much. Kudos!
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Aww :) This was a totally adorable story. I love how you make Cooper do something nice, too. Lovely.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Absolutely adorable. I love the way you portrayed Blaines emotions so well. And Kurt comforting Blaine was just perfect :'3
T. A. Aberforth chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Sir, that was wonderful. I applaud you on your near-perfect grammar, your flawless writing style, and the way you impeccibly captured the essense of Kurt, Blaine, and Cooper. This story wonderful and I could actually see all of this happening in the canon. Great job.

Also, thank you for having anon reviews on for lazy people like me who don't feel like logging in.