Reviews for new ways to fall apart
capriced chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is absolutely lovely. I love your style of writing, it's gorgeous!
KNO chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I can't even begin to describe how absolutely lovely this piece is. The words you use are so eloquent, so well thought out, like they've been carefully meditated. And I love that. It has a slow sweetness to it that I picked up on.

And just your characterization of Ichigo. He wants to convince himself that no, he doesn't need Soul Society, that he always wanted a normal life, but when he finally gets it, he realizes it's not what he wanted, not really. You brought out Ichigo's intelligence, but somewhat careless attitude perfectly.

The small details made this. You only said a few sentences about Karin and Isshin and Orihime, but you nailed them all, spot on.

It was all wonderful. I loved every bit of it, and I plan to look at more of your work.
imperfect-lover chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
Your first foray into the fandom? Really? I never would have guessed! You write Ichigo so well and the way the story flows is absolutely wonderful )
TruantPony chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
For a first foray, this was lovely! I like the unique and unusual tone you used, the second person narrative which really stands out from the usual stuff you see on ffn. The emotions were finely drawn throughout, and there's a tension that lies underneath the ennui.

Just a couple of things that stuck out to me...and keep in mind they're minor and don't affect or detract from the story overall:

"You stares endlessly at the window instead, ice frosted across the surface like a web of glass." - should be stare

"The though hurts,"- should be thought.

This was very enjoyable!

Cheers,

Truant
Romance Without Words chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
WOW. Just... WOW. I love this! For a first foray into Bleach - I loved how you did this! Welcome to the Bleach fandom! I have to say - halfway through reading this, I realised that your username was extremely familiar. It drove me crazy (for about ten minutes, before I regained my senses and clicked your profile :P) trying to place where I seen your name. So away I clicked, and I realised I read one of your Dramione fics before (Waiting, which- by the way, is AMAZING! I'll head off and review that after this one). HAHA, I'm one of those insane people who tries to find connections to others just because of same OTPs :P Anyway, congratulations on this Bleach fic - it was AMAZING :D I'm glad you didn't bash Inoue too much (even though I did it too a while ago - I feel so guilty now) and just stuck with the whole IchiRuki thing - so WELL DONE :D
curio cherry chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I read this several hours after u posted it BUT i didnt leave any review because that time i was a wreck! The first time i read it, i didnt understand at all what it was about. Blame my fever n cold, hahaha.

And now i can see it clearly! A tragedy indeed.

Why are u so good? Please dont stop writing all the IchiRuki goodness.
Take a guess. B chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I'm reviewing again because god, rereading this fic is such a better way to spend my time than calc.

You know what my favorite line (and it was really hard to choose) in this fic is?

"You would move mountains for her, give up everything you have. And here is your tragedy. This is now your life."

The truth here-Ichigo's raw *loss*-just rings and rings and dives straight into my heart and rips it into shreds. He would move mountains, he WOULD, but what does it matter if he can't even reach her? Can't see her or even know when she's in need?

Gaaaaaaaaaaah, have I told you how beautiful your angst is? (Whatever let me tell you again.)
O f f beat chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This is beautiful. Love the language, the flow, the dialogue. Greatness, indeed. Thanks for writing it. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
sarouel chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is so lovely! Loved it!

Ichigo is such a tortured soul...

I have to tell you i like your writing style, and as a huge ichiruki fan, you did a great job!

looking foward to read some more
mindthegirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This made me cry. It is raw, but subtle; it flows with a kind of... abandon, as do the months in Ichigo's head and somehow, gives you a feeling of uneasiness and frustration, because in the end, it all comes down to the fact that she's not there. Brilliant piece of work.
great gospel chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my gosh. I can't even begin to tell you how absolutely perfect this was. The poignance and poetic flow of your words, the tangible emotions, the amazing storytelling... It was all wonderful. You really made the reader feel and share in Ichigo's pain. Very well done with this piece!

sora
anonon chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This is just so beautiful. I love the way you write and look at things. Thank you for sharing!
Kireina-Ame chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
So angsty! And so beautiful at the end! I love the poetic style and, of course, the happy ending! 3
Juveniliare chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
This fic is a crazy emotion roller coaster ride for me...

I don't think I fully understand the 7 percent cure concept but I'll just take it that even if Rukia is such a minuscule being in Ichigo's life percentage, she's the core that make his whole life moving.

It's so beautiful and I,m really happy to stumble upon such emotional fic like this..
bathroom.concert chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I could eat you alive for this or just simply squeeze you to death. .beautiful! The angst, the longing, the... the... the love! Aah! Thank you for sharing this! Looking forward to your next IchiRuki fic.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »