Reviews for Fanged Uke
blackhorse13 chapter 2 . 6/6
Dear sensie ,
Thank you for the lemon.
Love Blackhorse13

I enjoyed this fic... now i feel like becoming a vampire too... only if i have a seme like Aki-chan... KYAAAAAA! sensei tooo much lemon and i think im gonna die from nose bleed... _! write more sensei... we love you !
ili777 chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Hahahaha the ending was so funny xDD
Nice job I really liked this one too. It was great. You did an awesome job writing this, thanks :)
Ino Death chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
I loved it. but wait theirs not 5 cource meal? :'( ah oh well but I love this :3 this is going good
Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
XD awesome this
KawaiiDragonDesu chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
Awesome... O.O
I was actually waiting 4 the "nipple biting"... *blushes* I can't believe what a perv I am XP
lv90047 chapter 2 . 1/23/2013
Trying...to...hold back a nosebleed...
GAH! It's gushing all over! xD
That was hella sexy! ;p I'll definitely be looking forward to your stories! Update more soon, k? ;)
lv90047 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
GAH! Sooo sexy...
I hope you update soon! You're killing me! xD
Guest chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
You should keep going
Shidou chapter 2 . 9/8/2012
ahhh...usagi is right! a vampire misaki is just way BETTER in a lot of ways *evil chuckle*
lol...the pet name usagi used on misaki is so werid in the sense of I've never thought of it but so natural XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
love it!
blackblooddoomwolf chapter 2 . 6/6/2012
great as always. Are you going to make a squel to this or not? I would really like to know anyway great story
Mimimikan chapter 2 . 5/25/2012
Waaah loved it. Continue the great work.
seshomaru94 chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
WOW AWESOME dam a little more and it would have been a completely hardcore sex from start to finish XD XD XD LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED LOVED ... IT 3 3 3
Don't Preach chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
My dear Bird,

How I love this vivid, visceral citrus of yours, all tart and coppery!

"Human Misaki had been fuckable, his blush pink and his cries delicate. But vampire Misaki was something else entirely." For once I cumpletely agree with Akihiko (yes, I misspelled that on purpose... aren't I clever?)

God... That nipple biting exchange was soooo hot... Vampire Misaki might not be reduced to a stuttering mess easily here, but I certainly was by all this sucking and biting... grrrrr.

"Misaki's brow rose skeptically for a brief second at all the "pet talk," and he partially bared his fangs in drunken irritation.

"I wouldn't compare appetites if I were you." He retorted quietly, a twinkle of satisfaction glinting in his garnet eyes.

Akihiko chuckled, even more thrilled with Misaki's backtalk. But still, it was prime time to turn those retorts back into groans."

I cannot say how much I love irritated, growling, back talking Misaki, he's like a miniature Hiroki... Oh wait... now I understand this extra appeal he has as a vampire to his seme (bad egoist inclinations sneaking out)...

"With a slight shiver, Misaki lifted himself up then turned over on his back, closing his eyes as he felt Usagi's hands adjust him onto his knees." I do have a question here Bird, if Misaki is being set onto his knees, shouldn't he be turning onto his stomach rather than his back?

That was one hot F*cking lemon from start to finish BF, your skill at these gets slicker with every new post. And little Mi-ki at the end going back to his domestic duties was too cute!

I do hope to see more of these lusty, bloodsucking tails (tales)... yeah...lots of both, my brilliant Bird!
queenyaoiawsome1 chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
you rock all i can say is you awesome and you rock please keep making kick butt stories