Reviews for Reflections in the Silver Mist
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wonderful! Wonderful interpretation! I can't wait to read the rest!
Kazza chapter 8 . 8/22/2012
A cute sprite! Tee hee. When you mentioned a pixie I imagined a duel between the 'sprite' and a cornish pixie ... perhaps a wrestling match? :)
Kazza chapter 7 . 8/22/2012
Too much goodness to highlight any one item...
Kazza chapter 6 . 8/22/2012
Another wonderful chapter with more addictive banter. Mrs Noakes and her tenants' eccentricities are endearing
Kazza chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
The scene with the 'throwing things and ranting' had me chuckling (which got me a few strange looks as I was reading this on an eReader in a cafe). You've got some clever world-building here with the artifacts etc.
Kazza chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
So much in one chapter and all of it good reading. You've captured Ginny's melodramatic teen character well.
Kazza chapter 3 . 8/22/2012
"The exact citation is, I believe, Article 37, Paragraph 9, which refers to the tampering with or theft of a customer's property, brought to you for legitimate serviceā€¦"
I imagine that George might have had a lecture or two from Arthur about that rule.
The banter between Harry and Severus is very amusing
Kazza chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
Oh, a clever idea to have Severus in that form. I like the one liners you've sprinkled through the story. (I hope you'll excuse me reviewing a few chapters at once.)
Kazza chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautifully written!
Julie chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your story. My one disapointment with JK was her killing Snape, and you have brought him back in such a wonderful way. This would be a perfect movie!
Smileyface3000 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
This concept is really interesting and the story is fun to read. I feel really badly for Snape at the end of the story. The ending fight scene with Voldemort was a little bland though. I didn't feel like I was part of the action.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Such a great concept for a story. I loved it.
enahma chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
It is a real shame that such a good story has only a few reviews. I guess it 's because it is not overly sentimental, sappy, or touchy-feely, but just a normal adventure story. Still, I want to thank you for sharing it, it was a very enjoyable read with good characterization, and I'm really looking forward to its sequel.

Good job! :-))
enahma chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
"Harry stared at Snape, then let his breath out slowly. "Probably not," he said with controlled calm. "Lucky it wasn't me that had to do it. I'd've screwed it up by fighting back. I'm not the type to go gently into that good night.""

This is not true. In the forest, Harry let Voldemort kill him without fighting back or even trying to save himself.
paper0wl chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. I started reading this directly after finishing A Difference in the Family, and decided to reread it after finishing Elementary. Did you plan that bit about the porlocks or was that coincidence? Either way, I think the entire collection of stories is magnificent! Thank you so much for writing this. It gave me a whole new perspective on Snape.
73 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »