Reviews for Reflections in the Silver Mist
Kazza chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautifully written!
Julie chapter 12 . 7/31/2012
I just wanted to tell you how much I have enjoyed your story. My one disapointment with JK was her killing Snape, and you have brought him back in such a wonderful way. This would be a perfect movie!
Smileyface3000 chapter 12 . 7/17/2012
This concept is really interesting and the story is fun to read. I feel really badly for Snape at the end of the story. The ending fight scene with Voldemort was a little bland though. I didn't feel like I was part of the action.
Saint Snape chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Such a great concept for a story. I loved it.
enahma chapter 12 . 6/20/2012
It is a real shame that such a good story has only a few reviews. I guess it 's because it is not overly sentimental, sappy, or touchy-feely, but just a normal adventure story. Still, I want to thank you for sharing it, it was a very enjoyable read with good characterization, and I'm really looking forward to its sequel.

Good job! :-))
enahma chapter 10 . 6/20/2012
"Harry stared at Snape, then let his breath out slowly. "Probably not," he said with controlled calm. "Lucky it wasn't me that had to do it. I'd've screwed it up by fighting back. I'm not the type to go gently into that good night.""

This is not true. In the forest, Harry let Voldemort kill him without fighting back or even trying to save himself.
paper0wl chapter 5 . 6/16/2012
This is absolutely wonderful. I started reading this directly after finishing A Difference in the Family, and decided to reread it after finishing Elementary. Did you plan that bit about the porlocks or was that coincidence? Either way, I think the entire collection of stories is magnificent! Thank you so much for writing this. It gave me a whole new perspective on Snape.
BlueWater5 chapter 12 . 4/30/2012
Great story - I'm looking forward to the sequel.
Mortimer S chapter 12 . 4/20/2012
Wow; this is an incredible, well plotted and moreover quite original story. I must admit that I was unable to tear myself away as the tale progressed, despite the obligations of reality. I am astounded at your ability to portray the many-layered character of Snape, especially after having added so much more complexity with the separation of the spirit, the memory, and the body. The additional concept of Voldemort's resurrection plans quite neatly kept the other characters from becoming props. I also enjoyed the growth from canon that you've shown in Harry, who is clearly more mature but still not quite an experienced adult.

I found the last few chapters a little perplexing - that is, I can entertain the general idea of what has occurred, but I find there to be a great amount of uncertainty about it; then again, I suppose that is what the sequel is for. I will be reading it as well, though possibly slowly in an effort not to neglect responsibilities...

Anyhow, I am somewhat astounded by your anagram abilities. They possibly surpass the masterful manipulation of J. K. Rowling herself. I am of course referring to the "I am the serpent Sa-en-ta" trick. Though I do wonder - is Eastenham a real village? I know that an Eastham exists, at any rate, so I thought it was weird that you had not instead substituted "I am the serpent Sata" and used this town instead, as it happens to eliminated the extra syllable. Then again, I don't believe there is a St. Peter's church there. At any rate, the entire operation was rather awesome.

Richard is a nice name for Snape. Sometimes such inventions can be repulsive to the reader, but I think you've pulled it off nicely; I can believe it very well and like it. I suppose further comments must wait on the sequel. Again, I found the story excellent!
YeCatsJ chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Awesome story. Loved it. Very unique. Heading over to the sequel
Les Dowich chapter 12 . 4/19/2012
Read this in one sitting and thoroughly enjoyed every word. Well done, well written, good story and an interesting premise. Thank you for this. Am about to read Elementary,or maybe tomorrow as it's rather late here. Again, brilliant, loved it.

bluecimmers chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
Wonderful story, and I'm glad to see a sequel. Off to read now...
unlikely2 chapter 12 . 4/18/2012
This is an ingenious and engaging story that I have really enjoyed reading. I particularly like your take on the various characters.
Melagrid chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
I am pleased to see that your works have found a new home, especially this series as it is one of my favorites.

Thank You for sharing Mdme. Rannaro
Archer2 chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
I love this story. I'm not done yet, but I just wanted to let you know that I think you did a really fantastic job so far.
65 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »